Any reason why we passed on Cody Ford?

Because this fan base is too soft and easily entertained to consider an alternative viewpoint as to do their due diligence and reply like normal human beings. Such is the meaning of "fanatical". These particular characters w/i the AFMB community are what i like to call the Last Fans Standing. They will defend the honor of head-scratching moves as long as there are heads to be scratched and awkward up & down moves to be made.

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

Just now, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Because this fan base is too soft and easily entertained to consider an alternative viewpoint as to do their due diligence and reply like normal human beings. Such is the meaning of "fanatical". These particular characters w/i the AFMB community are what i like to call the Last Fans Standing. They will defend the honor of head-scratching moves as long as there are heads to be scratched.

So you're on the record as to saying Ford is better than Lindstrom?

7 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

So you're on the record as to saying Ford is better than Lindstrom?

I think as this next season plays out we will all be better able to identify how good (or bad) another head-scratching draft via Dimi & Co. actually was. Although I am betting on surprising productivity of several guys whom this organization actually could have grabbed. Ford was a better prospect and rated higher on most boards. Let's see if that actually stands up. We really need a wagering section on this Board lol

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

6 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I think as this next season plays out we will all be better able to identify how good (or bad) another head-scratching draft via Dimi & Co. actually was. Although I am betting on surprising productivity of several guys whom this organization actually could have grabbed. Ford was a better prospect and rated higher on most boards. Let's see if that actually stands up. We really need a wagering section on this Board lol

Those "boards" were all based off of Kiper and other media morons that don't know anything. They all made their mocks based off of Mayock but now they don't know what to think. 

Go look at some of their earlier mocks, they have guys in the first that went undrafted.