Interesting Take On Ndamukong Suh

57 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

His season stats aren't as good as Grady's. After a few cuts....just maybe the $ will appear.

I believe hes a much better player than what he showed with the Rams.. Idk if he was used incorrectly or what, but I seriously doubt hes lost his drive to disrupt a offense 

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I believe hes a much better player than what he showed with the Rams.. Idk if he was used incorrectly or what, but I seriously doubt hes lost his drive to disrupt a offense 

He was really good with the rams. Just primarily a space eater so Donald could thrive rather than the head hunter he's had to be in Miami and Detroit

8 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Because of the money.

All everyone seems to worry about is cap and players with names that we can’t have.

So right now it’s Bosher and Schweitzer approximately 4 mill in wasted cap apparently.

No, that’s not it for me with Bosher.   My problem with Bosher is he’s just not that good.   At best, he’s average.   Punting is a fairly even commodity with very little separation between them.

Why pay Bosher when he’s average at best? - because Matt Bryant was not good at kickoffs but great at place kicking, that extra value for Bosher was somewhat understandable- now it’s not.

Why would you waste $2mm on Bosher?

Tell me why