McGary On Total Access. By Falconidae

Kaleb said he thought he was going to get picked a little earlier than 31.

This had to be based on what some teams had told him they might do, so Falcons weren’t the only ones looking at him this high.

This busts the narrative that he was overdrafted.

I love the idea of having two first rounders on OL that have a 5th year option. 

5 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Man, look how socially awkward he was when he just thanked everyone by name that he had interacted with at NFL network over the last several weeks. What a weirdo. 

/purple

Yes. He would be fun to talk football, farming, shooting and music with over two or three cold ones.

Seems like a man.

MR2 is giddy after this draft. If that running game develops the roll is on. Give MR2 time.......And you are beaten with these receivers. Now there are big men on the OL two deep and a big RB.

This will be a power running/play action team.

And the DLine is loaded about the best the FO could do, which is good IMHO, but things are looking good.

33 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Kaleb said he thought he was going to get picked a little earlier than 31.

This had to be based on what some teams had told him they might do, so Falcons weren’t the only ones looking at him this high.

This busts the narrative that he was overdrafted.

I love the idea of having two first rounders on OL that have a 5th year option. 

I like it when thinking men respond. I missed that. Flew over in a swoosh.

20 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Man, look how socially awkward he was when he just thanked everyone by name that he had interacted with at NFL network over the last several weeks. What a weirdo. 

/purple

Was just about to say the same thing. I don't think I've seen a recent draft pick with this much camera time in a while. He literally does tons of great interviews and everybody loves and respects him. Him, Lindstrom, Cominsky and Qadree are exactly the type of guys this team needs. 

Edited by mtldirtybird

2 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

Was just about to say the same thing. I don't think I've seen a recent draft pick with this much camera time in a while. He literally does tons of great interviews and everybody loves and respects him. Him, Lindstrom, Cominsky and Qadree are exactly the type of guys this team needs. 

And from what I've seen, Jordan Miller is a great guy. I just haven't seen enough of Sheffield I don't think

I like this guy. He seems nice and polite but I want to see him bring his trademark nasty and knock Cam Jordan on his *** a few times this year.

Lord, I want to lose all memory of the LOS being pushed into Matt Ryan's feet against the Ravens and the Aints last year. With so many holes on our DL, we may need to possess the ball like 60% or score 35 points a game in 2019. 

So Kaleb my man, if you can help us pound the ball and keep #2 upright, I'd be a lifelong McGary fan.