Unknøwn

Braves @ Marlins

198 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bloop hit for Bringer of Rain! 2-1 Braves

Edited by vanhino

Touki's final line with 3 runners on base: 4.0 IP, 4 H, 3 BB, 6 K, 0 R

Could get up to 3 runs, but overall I'll take it from him. You could tell he got winded down the stretch. 

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Touki's final line with 3 runners on base: 4.0 IP, 4 H, 3 BB, 6 K, 0 R

Could get up to 3 runs, but overall I'll take it from him. You could tell he got winded down the stretch. 

Touki: 4.0 IP, 4 H, 1 ER, 3 BB, 6 K

His ERA is 6.35, but he's had two decent outings so far this year (10.0 IP, 10 H, 1 ER, 5 BB, 13 K) and then that disaster in Cleveland where he allowed 7 ER over 1.1 IP. 

Would like to see him cut down on the hits, but 2 of his performances give me hope. 

falconsd56 likes this

14 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

His ERA is 6.35, but he's had two decent outings so far this year (10.0 IP, 10 H, 1 ER, 5 BB, 13 K) and then that disaster in Cleveland where he allowed 7 ER over 1.1 IP. 

Would like to see him cut down on the hits, but 2 of his performances give me hope. 

I want to see him stay with the big club.

He has shown enough imo to stay up.

24 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Good in relief, terrible in his start. To me he looks more comfortable out the bullpen.

Drew4719, RING OF HONOR and tl;dr like this

I think Touki just pitches out of the pen. He could be thinking too much as a starter right now. Like tonight he just had to come in and start pitching.

Malachore likes this

47 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I want to see him stay with the big club.

He has shown enough imo to stay up.

Agreed. I would be perfectly happy with that

39 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Good in relief, terrible in his start. To me he looks more comfortable out the bullpen.

And hey, we need good pitchers in the pen too

Good win tonight though. We took care of business.

Back at .500 and 2.5 up of the Nats, but still 2.5 back of Philly. Could be tied with NYM tonight if the Brewers can hold on. 

Gawd... Nice to get a win and back to .500 baseball. Let’s get another one.  The other stuff? Whatever. Been doing the made up arm chair narratives for years now. Just win or shut the f*** up. Players. Front office snake oil salesmen and fans. The rebuild is over. Put up or shut up. 

capologist likes this

Touki sent to AAA, Newcomb called up. Itll be interesting to see him out of the pen. Snitker also said to expect Gausman back before 5 days. He threw less than 30 pitches yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Touki sent to AAA, Newcomb called up. Itll be interesting to see him out of the pen. Snitker also said to expect Gausman back before 5 days. He threw less than 30 pitches yesterday. 

Newk out the pen? Ohhh man. 

Just heard a Frenchy mention on the Royals broadcast!! They talked about how they used to kid Frenchy all the time about becoming a broadcaster because they said he was a natural for it. Well turns out they were right.

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this