Braves @ Marlins

Unknøwn

Friday, 7:10, Gausman vs Jose Urena

Saturday, 6:10, Soroka vs Trevor Richards

Sunday, 1:10, Teheran vs Pablo Lopez

Urena is the guy who hit Acuna on the elbow last year. That day Gausman told the media that Urena would have to answer for it one day. Tonight Urena will step in the box against Gausman.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the Braves media made a good point about Touki. He could be coming up to eat innings in the event Gausman or someone is ejected during this series with Urena out there. I expect the Marlins to let it happen and move on. The umps likely know what's coming too.

10 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Some of the Braves media made a good point about Touki. He could be coming up to eat innings in the event Gausman or someone is ejected during this series with Urena out there. I expect the Marlins to let it happen and move on. The umps likely know what's coming too.

Good, good move to be prepared.

LOL guess I should drop Gausman from my fantasy team. 

Will be interesting to see what happens, but word was earlier Donnie Baseball didn't like how his team rolled over and lost so many games to the Braves last year. Urena should get plunked and Id count on getting retaliated against.  

4 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

LOL guess I should drop Gausman from my fantasy team. 

Will be interesting to see what happens, but word was earlier Donnie Baseball didn't like how his team rolled over and lost so many games to the Braves last year. Urena should get plunked and Id count on getting retaliated against.  

If the umps issue a warning instantly it would likely wait till tomorrow. That will cause even more fireworks because I'm not sure the Braves would stand for anyone being hit after what happened to Acuna.

4 hours ago, Black Francis said:

This team needs to win this series I’d hate to lose a starter over retaliation but sometimes you have to send a message. 

I'm assuming we won't hit him if it's something like 0 outs, men on 1st and 2nd, but you never know

Archived