Jordan Miller

24 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Sorry when I said outside I just mean CB in general. Sheffield needs  to play FS or he will be worthless. Dude is not going to learn how to turn around.

We are a cover 3 defense primarily. The play will be in front of him most of the time do he won’t have to turn around. It’s also possible to learn about phase, which Quinn teaches, and being in phase will habitually have a corner turning his head. Collins didn’t turn his head at first but once he learned about phase he turned his head a lot in 2016. So yes he absolutely can learn about being in PHASE. Not just turning your head. 

1 hour ago, FalconBlood said:

We generally draft some super likable guys. Love it.

Draft is the key word. That doesn’t apply to free agents. Remember that Tamme guy? Boy was he hated.

www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/20752/falcons-tight-end-jacob-tamme-loves-to-be-hated

Edited by NWFALCON

10 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Draft is the key word. That doesn’t apply to free agents. Remember that Tamme guy? Boy was he hated. 

www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/20752/falcons-tight-end-jacob-tamme-loves-to-be-hated

Don't even get me started on that guy...

17 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Wish Miller would at least tweet something about McGary, saying he is a cool guy and not the person that is portrayed by the AJC.

He did. He retweeted Kevin King's comments.

Coming from someone who hates Twitter, I couldn't care less, but he did what you're asking for him to do.