Was in Jail for two months and the draft.

So what did I miss? I psychically knew that we were trading up in the end of the 1st round I honestly called it. It took me 3 weeks to find out we franchised tagged Grady. ESPN absolutely sucks they cant stop talking about the Jets,Browns,Giants,Green Bay,Steelers it got old quick but I couldn't miss PFT I really like Chris Simms I always have (was always guaranteed two picks when he played TB) They actually talked about the Falcons one time lol. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's not just a clever name?

It was the girlfriend in the wheelchair again wasn't it?

1 hour ago, nolove4thecrook said:

So what did I miss? I psychically knew that we were trading up in the end of the 1st round I honestly called it. It took me 3 weeks to find out we franchised tagged Grady. ESPN absolutely sucks they cant stop talking about the Jets,Browns,Giants,Green Bay,Steelers it got old quick but I couldn't miss PFT I really like Chris Simms I always have (was always guaranteed two picks when he played TB) They actually talked about the Falcons one time lol. 

Welcome home, no explanation needed about your circumstances. Just glad you’re well and can hopefully start your life back over. 

As far as the team goes, we’ve brought in a lot of nastiness along the trenches, especially on offense. And we finally added a power back. Defensively we added youth at corner and veteran depth at safety. Many thought we were going to make a splash at DT and so far that hasn’t been the case, same for LB.