nolove4thecrook

Was in Jail for two months and the draft.

100 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Welcome home, no explanation needed about your circumstances. Just glad you’re well and can hopefully start your life back over. 

As far as the team goes, we’ve brought in a lot of nastiness along the trenches, especially on offense. And we finally added a power back. Defensively we added youth at corner and veteran depth at safety. Many thought we were going to make a splash at DT and so far that hasn’t been the case, same for LB. 

thank you so they basically appeased all the tears from the message board that is great news. I hope we bring home the trophy and fun fact the crazier my life is the better the Falcons do I went to jail so I hope you guys are ready for a deep run

Just now, nolove4thecrook said:

thank you so they basically appeased all the tears from the message board that is great news. I hope we bring home the trophy and fun fact the crazier my life is the better the Falcons do I went to jail so I hope you guys are ready for a deep run

Also why DT we finally got Hageman next to Grady? I know when we released him people were crying because they wanted to see that duo and hold up we got Clayborn back!! oh boy I dont think they are ready. What's up with this kid from Louisiana Monroe? KR PR? 

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You were in jail for 2 months ? Gotta know what you did first . :lol::lol::lol:

I live in Commonwealth PA guilty before innocent just look at meek mills for reference 

Flying Falcon and Tim Mazetti like this

52 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

If we are in the playoffs I’m framing you for grand theft auto.

52 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

I live in Commonwealth PA guilty before innocent just look at meek mills for reference 

Still doesn’t tell us if you are guilty of your charged offenses....lol

Regardless, I don’t particularly care either which way.  I know many good and honest people who spent time in prison.  

2 hours ago, nolove4thecrook said:

yes how did you know. I went to jail on false pretenses like everyone else

I've always loved the name of Ben Harper's Band - The Innocent Criminals...

Tim Mazetti likes this

One of my nightmares is getting falsely accused and imprisoned. Hope the 2 months weren’t too hard on you and that life is starting to feel more normal. 

nolove4thecrook likes this

2 minutes ago, metatron360 said:

If you never saw the cheating on guy in wheel chair thread, epic

:( Cant remember

Welcome back!!  Honestly, the world has gone to **** while you were away.  

• There is a lot of crap going on in Venezuela.
  • Muslims are killing Christians and vice-versa.
  • The richest man in the world (Jeff Bezos) settled with his ex-wife by paying her $35 billion, making her the 3rd wealthiest woman. 
  • The long awaited Mueller report is out.  Trump says it exonerates him.  Democrats want to impeach him anyway.
  • ISIS was defeated, then made a video and said they were going to kill us all.
  • Notre Dame (the Cathedral, NOT the football team) caught on fire.
  • King Kong Bundy died.
  • And... the Falcons picked up Vic Beasley's $12.8 million option year.

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Stuff you might not actually know? Clayborn is back. Fusco got cut with a failed physical. We've added a ton of FAs, but no big names.

Fusco got cut? When did that happen?