Knight of God

Julio Jones Is A Bad Man

80 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

“When we speak evil of others, we generally condemn ourselves." --Publius Syrus

I generally don’t attack the person unless they come off on me. Mainly because years of attacks have made me less tolerant. Thing about it, there are a few who only seem to log on to take a jab at a poster.

Vic needs to get traded - you’re stupid

Julio should be traded - You guys are idiots

ow those are two guys I have defended and without being a jerk. Come at me personally, that’s different. Come at a player? I kind of get it.

27 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I generally don’t attack the person unless they come off on me. Mainly because years of attacks have made me less tolerant. Thing about it, there are a few who only seem to log on to take a jab at a poster.

ow those are two guys I have defended and without being a jerk. Come at me personally, that’s different. Come at a player? I kind of get it.

I actually feel sorry for anyone who falls into the bolded category.  Honestly, life must be miserable to derive pleasure from that

14 hours ago, Knight of God said:

When you attack the poster instead of the post, you are actually worse than what you are attacking

6 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

“When we speak evil of others, we generally condemn ourselves." --Publius Syrus

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

5 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I actually feel sorry for anyone who falls into the bolded category.  Honestly, life must be miserable to derive pleasure from that

And thats it. We have alot of posters on here who's lives suck. So they think attacking a person on the internet increases their clout. Most probably are introverts in real life. But anyway, I have tough skin. I take their jabs and eat them like Popcorn. 

Knight of God likes this

26 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

And thats it. We have alot of posters on here who's lives suck. So they think attacking a person on the internet increases their clout. Most probably are introverts in real life. But anyway, I have tough skin. I take their jabs and eat them like Popcorn. 

I’m an introvert 

ya_boi_j and NWFALCON like this

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

I was called the exact same thing. Don't see it since I make friends anywhere I go. :huh::ninja:

I make friends, I just can’t be bothered. INFJ

Flying Falcon likes this

11 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I make friends, I just can’t be bothered. INFJ

Yeah, maybe I'm am an introvert then. I like chilling at the house and doing my own thing. Annoyed with the nonsense of people's ignorance.

Knight of God likes this

Mark me down.

Im even introverted when I go watch sport live.

I was at my old rugby clubs game yesterday and I was watching with a group of people but talking to myself lol.

I was seeing stuff tactically that our guys weren’t doing and the people watching with me couldn’t see it.

If I’m honest there’s not too many people I can have a decent discussion about sports with.I find it almost painful sometimes.

Flying Falcon likes this

3 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Mark me down.

Im even introverted when I go watch sport live.

I was at my old rugby clubs game yesterday and I was watching with a group of people but talking to myself lol.

I was seeing stuff tactically that our guys weren’t doing and the people watching with me couldn’t see it.

If I’m honest there’s not too many people I can have a decent discussion about sports with.I find it almost painful sometimes.

Welcome bro... You're at home now. 

ya_boi_j likes this

On 5/2/2019 at 9:23 AM, Flying Falcon said:

Julio had to slow down for the ball and the DB committed PI by running into him. Facts. Put the ball in front of him.  Ball caught.

That looks like a screen pass to me.  Lead him where?  Further into the back field?  Am I missing something?