Knight of God

Julio Jones Is A Bad Man

80 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

It's stuff like this that makes you hard to take seriously sometimes

Yeah he’s one of the worst posters on the board. Wasn’t he a swift follower? 

10 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Too much scumminess, not even a funny joke at this point

@Flying Falcon is a true fan. A lot of us weren't the happiest with the draft at first, and some of that is spilling over. That and disliking players =/= always wrong

To me it really has nothing to do with disliking players.  There are plenty of posters that use logic and reason to state their case about a given player both good and bad.  When there are quality opinions on both sides of a debate we can really learn something.  Some, on the other hand, have a history of making points that come across as void of logic and reason.  When comments are regularly off topic and/or brought up over and over again it gets to the point that it seems the goal is simply to make a splash.  

1 hour ago, kschreck said:

To me it really has nothing to do with disliking players.  There are plenty of posters that use logic and reason to state their case about a given player both good and bad.  When there are quality opinions on both sides of a debate we can really learn something.  Some, on the other hand, have a history of making points that come across as void of logic and reason.  When comments are regularly off topic and/or brought up over and over again it gets to the point that it seems the goal is simply to make a splash.  

This X 10000.

The location of that pass has nothing to do with the point of that clip being posted. Nothing. Yet Agenda Posters have to flood any thread they can with their agendas.

Since1990 likes this

Says the video is blocked.  Nonetheless, I love me some Julio Jones.  I admittedly was one of the folks not pleased with him during his absence from team activities last year but it didn't make me less of a fan.  Dude is a stud and we are lucky to have him.

7 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Yes, a bad BAD man!!!  We're lucky to have a player of his caliber! 

But, I couldn't help but notice how Matt was running for his life, to make those plays --- I sure hope that will change in 2019 and beyond... 

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

It's stuff like this that makes you hard to take seriously sometimes

Watch video closely.

2 hours ago, kschreck said:

He's a true fan but makes a lot of ridiculous comments.

Ridiculous? I make you think, cause alot of fans look through rose color glasses. You have to look at the other side of the coin.

In before the hood ornament, injury prone, he does not play on 3rd down, or whatever else stupid nonsense that comes up in every Julio thread.

This is a lock for 8+ pages like every Julio thread.

Flying Falcon and Geneaut like this

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Top 2 in the league. D Hop gave him some stiff competition last season.

D Hop is so underrated. Anytime me and my friends talk about D Hop and Julio and who's #1 we always say Julio is easily the most gifted and will take over a game with +200 yards at times, but if it's 3rd and 14 I'm looking at D Hop. If I need that guranteed catch he's my guy.

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

D Hop is so underrated. Anytime me and my friends talk about D Hop and Julio and who's #1 we always say Julio is easily the most gifted and will take over a game with +200 yards at times, but if it's 3rd and 14 I'm looking at D Hop. If I need that guranteed catch he's my guy.

Hopkins definitely doesn't get the respect he deserves. When I saw he had zero catches last year I instantly pegged him as the best in the league. AB slid down to 3 for me

Ovie_Lover likes this

3 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Julio had to slow down for the ball and the DB committed PI by running into him. Facts. Put the ball in front of him.  Ball caught.

LOL the DB had already left his feet in a last ditch attempt not to get burned. The DB didn't "run" into him.. he was full on tackling him. You're reaching here man.

Geneaut likes this

9 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Why is the ball thrown behind him?

His arm was bring pulled down. Of course Julio makes that catch.

Flying Falcon likes this

Still can’t believe some folks want to trade this man!  In my opinion right now he’s the best WR in the league.  

10 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Why is the ball thrown behind him?

That's your first thought seeing that clip?

This is like the exact same play Saints fans were crying about for weeks after the NFCCG, and the Falcons (and other teams) have routinely been on the bad end of those non-call PIs. 

I was just reminded of the hypocrisy of the Saints, because they get away with murder in that dome and no one says a word until it finally happens to them.

Flying Falcon likes this

4 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Ridiculous? I make you think, cause alot of fans look through rose color glasses. You have to look at the other side of the coin.

At this point, you dont make people think. Most of the time, your posts just elicit an eye roll.

Since1990 likes this

1 hour ago, Precyse said:

Thanks for sharing my video bro. I really appreciate this. I planned on making Ryan, Ridley, and Kazee one soon. 

Let me know! I love your editing!

Precyse likes this

13 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Trade em.

:D

On a more serious note did you see how much contact Julio runs through.******** those Bengal defenders will be like not this guy again.

Matt Ryan’s throwing a lot of stuff off of his back foot.Really he hope he gets that space so he can drive the ball off of his front foot.

Tampa oh lord Tampa.Gerald McCoy was right  he wasn’t born naturally he was hatched.God he’s killed the Bucs over the years.

Fat Track To.

Music was not my taste. 

Julio is the best in the biz. 

Just think how much better if Ryan doesn't have to "punt" the ball to him on those deep balls. Maybe Ryan doesn't have the arm strength of Rodgers, but with time in the pocket he has a better than average one. When he gets flustered, that's when he takes a sack or makes a bad throw. 

My point has been made by our offseason moves and the draft. 

Matt Ryan will have an MVP worthy season (obviously dependant on our team record - which is the most important thing anyways...). 

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

He always had a different perspective and he's a diehard Birds fan. Did some stupid stuff too, don't get me wrong.

I’m actually friends with him on twitter lol. He still hates a lot so I don’t pay him much attention.

Francis York Morgan likes this