More On McGary

3 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

No problem if it was up to me let both them start that right side will be stout

I am not convinced that Sambrailo was solely at fault for his perceived failures last year. He had Wes then Garland? after the injuries, next to him and he had to do double duty. It will be ok for Big Country to watch and learn.

I am so ready to see this new (FA and Draftees) OL work. I think Lindstrom will earn a starting spotin TC.

My favorite positions are on the OL. We have mean ones. Oh Boy!

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I am not convinced that Sambrailo was solely at fault for his perceived failures last year. He had Wes then Garland? after the injuries, next to him and he had to do double duty. It will be ok for Big Country to watch and learn.

I am so ready to see this new (FA and Draftees) OL work. I think Lindstrom will earn a starting spotin TC.

My favorite positions are on the OL. We have mean ones. Oh Boy!

Man do we like I been saying since the draft WE BIG NOW WE GOT POWER

2 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Why did i hear the song ive got the power playing in my head reading this lmao

LMAO... That's why this won't look like your typical koetter offense with a splash of Murlarky and Shanny. This offense as well as the defense has the opportunity to do something special... We might need one more linebacker just one for depth. Everywhere except KR/PR is set in my eyes.

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I’m not 100% comfortable with the defense, but I love what the run looks like

Why is that? Everyone who is going to be a starter has had at least a few games starting last year. There is no Day one rookie starting on defense, So to come out the gate running with everyone healthy. Don't you think that will benefit the defense to be WAY better than last year.

1 minute ago, GATXBOI said:

Why is that? Everyone who is going to be a starter has had at least a few games starting last year. There is no Day one rookie starting on defense, So to come out the gate running with everyone healthy. Don't you think that will benefit the defense to be WAY better than last year.

I won’t go into it. I’m not down on the team, we look decent enough. I’m sure someone is going to attempt to tell you what I’m thinking though. Lol

4 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

Ball control. You get it.

1 hour ago, GATXBOI said:

LMAO... That's why this won't look like your typical koetter offense with a splash of Murlarky and Shanny. This offense as well as the defense has the opportunity to do something special... We might need one more linebacker just one for depth. Everywhere except KR/PR is set in my eyes.

Marcus Green looks pretty good for that spot. 

12 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I’m not 100% comfortable with the defense, but I love what the run looks like

Agreed. I defer to DQ, but once I looked at the nickel group, I saw he was going to just roll with his guys because he basically hand picked this entire group. Players need to step up, but betting on everybody stepping up is risky. I'm expecting top 16 defense. At least be top half of the league. Not expecting top ten.