Falconsfan567

Padres Thread

160 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

When did Chip start using "spits on that"? It sounds stupid

He picked that up from Frenchy!

Braves win!! Braves win!! Great pitching by Fried, Tomlin, and Minter! Back to .500 at 15-15! We are undefeated in the month of May lol

Minter has some serious stuff....if he can kust find his location more frequently he can be a really good pitcher

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

You the man....Im so happy I dont know what to do...... You need anything let me know...

If its money...see my accountant @Black Francis

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

Lol. More like see @Black Francis wife. 

Hey Black Francis.. I see you.. :)

Black Francis likes this

PS Great game.. hate that I missed.. did enjoy reading this game thread though.. whatever you're doing, keep it up!

;)

38 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Hey Black Francis.. I see you.. :)

What’s up Dawg. I see all and nothing. Weird being middle aged. Bravos figuring things out on this staff, pen, team. Like I expected actually. I see a great future. Like this year. I’m pumped. I am.  

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Chip has no idea what hes doing up there.

Maybe he should drink like his dad and grandad but know he shouldn’t. If he’s more like his mom his life is and will continue to be better on the short and long term. So there’s that. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Maybe he should drink like his dad and grandad but no he shouldn’t. If he’s more like his mom his life is and will continue to be better on the short and long term. So there’s that. 

That’s better. Chip is kind of crazy with his over hyped miss placed commentary but he’s alright. I’ve chosen not to be a hater anymore. What’s the point? Makes us look like get off our lawn fans. The whole notion of it is truly made up first world problems.  Lol. 

Tomlin that's how you do it! Great pitching all around tonight minus Webb (but we bounced back). If Minter pitches like he did tonight and Webb does his thing, we are going to be fine in the pen.