Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoprime II

Trade Vic Beasley

82 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

These boards do absolutely nothing to me emotionaly..sorry you let all these ***** bag clowns affect you like that. Me, I just stick to beautiful girls and dudes that act right. You all get off on escape goat and I ask myself how could such a bunch of losers have such a ****** sense of humor, then i show that upper class peeps and they say lol what a bunch of douches..which is why you are all now douchs to me. No life other than these boards. Congrats i party on roof tops and you party on WOW and TAFT. HAHAHAHHAA WE LAUGHING AT YOU ALL

You seem upset kiddo. Calm down. Its only TAFT remember? No need to caps locks rage. I would not want your beautiful woman to see you this emotional. It's bad enough you make minimum wage working the burger king drive-thru man. Lets not give her even more reason to leave you or she might use this meltdown as her escape goat.

13 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

You would know all about making yourself look bad.

7 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

I been thinking the same thing, but then I look at my yoga blonde that has no fat and a huge butt and tell myself if this dude wants to show off so much I can show him whats up lol. But I have mad respect for him because I truly believe we are the only ones on these boards that have a real sexy woman. Congrats bro, we have something these clowns dont!

LOL...You two guys need to grab a beer together....

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

You seem upset kiddo. Calm down. Its only TAFT remember? No need to caps locks rage. I would not want your beautiful woman to see you this emotional. It's bad enough you make minimum wage working the burger king drive-thru man. Lets not give her even more reason to leave you or she might use this meltdown as her escape goat.

If I worked at BK I could still get what I want, and no matter where you work, you cant get what i get. So throwing fake jabs wont get you anywhere but a circle jerk

45 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

WTF is going on here? Brazilian butt lifts and pimping.

Ya you summed it up pretty good hahaha

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

If I worked at BK I could still get what I want, and no matter where you work, you cant get what i get. So throwing fake jabs wont get you anywhere but a circle jerk

:lol: I am done with you but feel free to continue to tell us how great your imaginary life is during this meltdown.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

:lol: I am done with you but feel free to continue to tell us how great your imaginary life is during this meltdown.

I will just start posting pics like falconsin..so enjoy the show when i get off work tonight