Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knight of God

More Ollison - Runs With Will

Just now, Knight of God said:

That’s right up the road. Almost moved there.

It’s a good place to be. You might have liked it. Nice people-they like to enjoy life- and their apples. 

If we use this guy only in certain situations (which is what it’ll likely be) we better have play fakes built off of it, because teams will catch on to us using him in 3rd and short situations and in the red zone.

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

It’s a good place to be. You might have liked it. Nice people-they like to enjoy life- and their apples. 

Oh I love Winchester. I’ve had some training seminars and details in that area. Very nice. The people are awesome. 

8 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Wow

He is definitely the apple of your eye when it comes to the 2019 draft.

6’2

4.55 40

Will steal your lunch money and still make you pay for his lunch.

197 yards vs a very good Syracuse team are what sold me.  It’s great tape

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Oh I love Winchester. I’ve had some training seminars and details in that area. Very nice. The people are awesome. 

Total Meat and an all out effort guy. 

I’ve got crew in Winshasta. Very inviting people. A lot of them have moved right across the border on WVA for lower cost of living. 

8 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Yeah he has some holes but dude is breaking tackles in that second level though

That’s what I’m seeing too. He’s hitting the holes right, but he’s like a bowling bowl on LBs and safeties. Give him ball in 4th quarter of SB and the patriots got alligator arms and sore necks 

Easy to imagine the falcons building a led in the first 3 quarters, then giving the ball to this man behind that revamped Oline and just running the ball down peoples throats for  a quarter and a half.

13 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

That’s what I’m seeing too. He’s hitting the holes right, but he’s like a bowling bowl on LBs and safeties. Give him ball in 4th quarter of SB and the patriots got alligator arms and sore necks 

He’s also an efficient runner with vision who makes subtle side steps to avoid going down. We didn’t have much of that last season.

Looks like he can catch ball out of backfield too. I like him. 

21 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Easy to imagine the falcons building a led in the first 3 quarters, then giving the ball to this man behind that revamped Oline and just running the ball down peoples throats for  a quarter and a half.

Fant package with Ty & McGary wide on the right side

5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Fant package with Ty & McGary wide on the right side

Which, if they did that for a quarter's worth of plays a game would get them to about 25% of the plays being run with 6 Olinemen, just sayin'.