Falcons 17th in power rankings after draft

Spts1

3 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

They are iffy about the Falcons injuries on defense and how it will play out...

Yep. I think a whole bunch of us are feeling iffy about how the guys come back from injuries and how it will play out. I personally have no idea how everybody's rehab(s) went. Just gotta hope for the best.

27 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I think that's a little low....but, this early in the year, I'd just take it with a grain o' salt. 

Now if we're at 17 mid-season, I'd be worried ---- REAL WORRIED!!! 

This is all nothing but high level guessing and speculation.  You could wear a turban on your head and gaze into a crystal ball and be as accurate.  I personally think we will have a top 10 team.

1 minute ago, Oldmanfan said:

This is all nothing but high level guessing and speculation.  You could wear a turban on your head and gaze into a crystal ball and be as accurate.  I personally think we will have a top 10 team.

Yes, you're absolutely right about the "high level guessing and speculation" --- and I'm not real sure how "high level" it is --- LOL! 
As for us having a top 10 team, I'm hoping to have a top TWO team, if you know what I mean.... ;) 

1 hour ago, athell said:

Power rankings, like mock drafts, and draft grades, are largely worthless and I would not be sad to never see them again.

(no offense slick, I know you are just posting a news story)

Especially in  April

I think they are getting paid so they have to put something out there..... no matter how silly.