Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spts1

Falcons 17th in power rankings after draft

35 posts in this topic

Not much change, huh? Weren't we somewhere around 14th before the draft? Going by how the pundits rated our draft and our 7-9 record, probably about right.

3 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Not much change, huh? Weren't we somewhere around 14th before the draft? Going by how the pundits rated our draft and our 7-9 record, probably about right.

They are iffy about the Falcons injuries on defense and how it will play out...

PokerSteve likes this

3 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

They are iffy about the Falcons injuries on defense and how it will play out...

Yep. I think a whole bunch of us are feeling iffy about how the guys come back from injuries and how it will play out. I personally have no idea how everybody's rehab(s) went. Just gotta hope for the best.

Oldmanfan, The Daywalker and Spts1 like this

I think that's a little low....but, this early in the year, I'd just take it with a grain o' salt. 

Now if we're at 17 mid-season, I'd be worried ---- REAL WORRIED!!! 

rogueleadersf likes this

2 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well I don't know this may be a generous ranking considering how the Falcons just totally disappeared in the Jacksonville game earlier today.

:tiphat:

high impact likes this

27 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I think that's a little low....but, this early in the year, I'd just take it with a grain o' salt. 

Now if we're at 17 mid-season, I'd be worried ---- REAL WORRIED!!! 

This is all nothing but high level guessing and speculation.  You could wear a turban on your head and gaze into a crystal ball and be as accurate.  I personally think we will have a top 10 team.

FalconJim likes this

21 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well I don't know this may be a generous ranking considering how the Falcons just totally disappeared in the Jacksonville game earlier today.

Well they slept in second half blowing a 17-0 lead at half.

1 minute ago, Oldmanfan said:

This is all nothing but high level guessing and speculation.  You could wear a turban on your head and gaze into a crystal ball and be as accurate.  I personally think we will have a top 10 team.

Yes, you're absolutely right about the "high level guessing and speculation" --- and I'm not real sure how "high level" it is --- LOL! 
As for us having a top 10 team, I'm hoping to have a top TWO team, if you know what I mean.... ;) 

1 hour ago, athell said:

Power rankings, like mock drafts, and draft grades, are largely worthless and I would not be sad to never see them again.

(no offense slick, I know you are just posting a news story)

Especially in  April

I think they are getting paid so they have to put something out there..... no matter how silly.

athell likes this

To be frank this list screaming more hype train then actually taking a real look at the teams makeup post draft.