Two Nasty O-Linemen invited to Falcons Rookie minicamp

Cole World

Finally getting some lineman that can POSSIBLY push some people around. For a long time seems like we've almost HAD to have some scheme based guys. Some of these guys looking at our newest lineman vids., can actually move some peeps. Nice.

Love seeing vids and such on our new players. You guys know where to find the "hidden" ones. 

Good work. 

Kudos.

16 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Wonder why Bowling went undrafted if he was named one of the best interior lineman in the country by PFF? (PFF college? Not sure if that's the same) Looks like that was prior to the season so maybe he had a bad year or was injured? 

He missed half of 2018 season. 

“Bowling, listed at 6-foot-6 and 327 pounds last year, is back to 100 percent after a midseason knee injury. He said the abrupt conclusion to his college career motivated him in his recovery so he could chase his NFL dream.”

“Each and every week (before the injury) I thought, ‘This could be my last game, but I hope it’s not,’” he said. “Once that was, I was thinking about it and hoping it wouldn’t be my last game and that I will get back on the field at some point.”

https://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/college/tu/eight-former-tu-standouts-to-work-out-for-nfl-scouts/article_c0231889-cfa2-50f7-92f1-a4fd566743d0.html

4 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Wonder why Bowling went undrafted if he was named one of the best interior lineman in the country by PFF? (PFF college? Not sure if that's the same) Looks like that was prior to the season so maybe he had a bad year or was injured? 

Teronne Prescod was 1st team All American, PFF #1 OL player last year and went unseated. Sometimes it makes no ssnse

23 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

PFF is analytics based on college production and certain stats having a certain weight in a formula vs another stat category. Jones missed a lot of tackles and is undersized so their metrics say he is bad. There is no eye evaluation or real scouting and it's all a VERY subjective.

This. In.2017 Trufant graded out as the best cb against the run in the league. I put little weight on PFF grades.