run_vick_run

Falcon vs Jaguars in a few minutes

54 posts in this topic

Are we the away team? Where can you watch the game? And what players like ito smith do you think are going to catch some minutes in playing field. I will watch just to see oliver and ito. What back strings are you looking foward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, run_vick_run said:

Are we the away team? Where can you watch the game? And what players like ito smith do you think are going to catch some minutes in playing field. I will watch just to see oliver and ito. What back strings are you looking foward 

Kids this is why you dont do meth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, run_vick_run said:

I don't see the game anywhere to be found

Neither do I, although I’m not sure what I’m looking for lol. Sorry man, we play the jags for real in the last home game of the season, December 22nd. I guess you’ll have to wait until then.

run_vick_run likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, run_vick_run said:

I don't see any stats or game has started.... it's been a good hour. Anybody?

What game are you talking about man? There are no games right now. Unfortunately we have to wait a few more months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jeffro2000 said:

17-3 Falcons. Halftime

Ah, looking like a prime lead for us to blow lol. Hopefully with our new offensive line we can have some clock-killing drives in the second half.

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

What game are you talking about man? There are no games right now. Unfortunately we have to wait a few more months 

Google falcon jaguar. There's is a game at 7:00pm. I saw the thread yesterday too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Ah, looking like a prime lead for us to blow lol. Hopefully with our new offensive line we can have some clock-killing drives in the second half.

I think we got this one, but with the Falcons you never know

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, run_vick_run said:

Google falcon jaguar. There's is a game at 7:00pm. I saw the thread yesterday too

There is a preseason game against the jaguars at 7:00 pm.....on August 29th. Sorry bud, you jumped the gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now