MAD597

Just a Reminder Elijah Holyfield was not drafted

241 posts in this topic

Yep, all the UGA homers clammering for us to draft him were just homer idiots. Every team passed on him at least 7 times.

Elijah is slow as dirt and has hands of stone and every NFL team saw that.

You are not getting drafted as a RB if you run a 4.8 and the homers should have seen that.

The RB we DID draft is much faster and much bigger and does not have hands of stone.

Maybe next time don't let your college allegiance cloud your judgement on who you think we should draft.

Posted (edited)

Jonathan Ledbetter went undrafted too, and guys were mocking both him and Holyfield to us in the 5th/6th round.

Edited by Drew4719
vitaman likes this

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Seems like you just hate UGA players lol, they're in your head boy.

Na just dumb *** UGA homers that go on and on about the Falcons drafting them each year.

falcons007 likes this

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Na just dumb *** UGA homers that go on and on about the Falcons drafting them each year.

People threw him in their mocks in the 7th because they wanted a powerback and your little mind got all rattled over it huh littlle guy? 

Well on behalf of all the UGA fans we're sorry slugger.

Every fan of every team is going to hope for their college's players. Come on now. Dont pretend this is a uga thing only. 

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

People threw him in their mocks in the 7th because they wanted a powerback and your little mind got all rattled over it huh littlle guy? 

Well on behalf of all the UGA fans we're sorry slugger.

BS people were making tons of threads on him and building him up like the homers you guys are, every year you fools do this, pick out a UGA player or two and push them here like the second coming and every year you all look stupid. Maybe learn from it for next year

I totally get his point. And he is right. Some mocks had 2 to 3 UGA players. The Center, The WR and Holyfield. Sometimes add in the CB.

It was getting ridiculous.

vitaman, NeonDeion and papachaz like this

BS people were making tons of threads on him and building him up like the homers you guys are, every year you fools do this, pick out a UGA player or two and push them here like the second coming and every year you all look stupid. Maybe learn from it for next year

Lol you do realize not all of those guys mocking him here were UGA fans right? Silly boy.

Artys Arryn likes this

1 minute ago, runshoot said:

I totally get his point. And he is right. Some mocks had 2 to 3 UGA players. The Center, The WR and Holyfield. Sometimes add in the CB.

Link? 

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

1 minute ago, runshoot said:

It wans't just the dumb mocks being posted which were pretty bad we also had probably a dozen Elijah threads on the forum where the homers were pushing him as the second coming.

Just now, MAD597 said:

It wans't just the dumb mocks being posted which were pretty bad we also had probably a dozen Elijah threads on the forum where the homers were pushing him as the second coming.

That didn't happen but ok lol

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

Just now, Nereek said:

I hope Holyfield have a successful nfl career.

Nope, not with the Panthers anyway

10 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Seems like you just hate UGA players lol, they're in your head boy.

UGA players are generally horrible sans for a few home runs. I can't recall the last UGA stud.

Posted (edited)

I'm a UGA graduate.  I love my DAWGS, but didn't want Holyfield.  #1, I'm sorry, but I don't like slow players.  Not a personal dig at the kid.  He just doesn't have the speed needed for the position.  He was 217 at the combine.  Ollison had a better career and has more of that all important measurement...speed.  Falcons needed a power back.  I would rather have the 228 pound guy that runs 4.58 vs the 217 pound guy that runs 4.79.

Holyfield should not have left school.  That are a bunch of people around here that think UGA can do no wrong.  I know the Falcons don't seem to draft a lot of UGA players.  Without a doubt I think they would have drafted A.J. Green in 2011 if they had a chance to.  If you think UGA fans have gone crazy over Holyfield, just wait to Fromm comes out.  He is not Matthew Stafford from an NFL tools standpoint.  Great understanding of the game, he has won a lot.  Same can be said for a bunch of guys that were all world in college, but not as highly thought of when moving on to the NFL.

Edited by isproab
MAD597 likes this

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Link?

I dont care that much. We picked who we picked and thats the end of it. I wanted Dline and there is a story from Peter King that we tried to trade up to the 10th spot, so I'll pretend it was for Wilkins in my own little world :-)

4 minutes ago, isproab said:

I'm a UGA graduate.  I love my DAWGS, but didn't want Holyfield.  #1, I'm sorry, but I don't like slow players.  Not a personal dig at the kid.  He just doesn't have the speed needed for the position.  He was 217 at the combine.  Ollison had a better career and has the more of that all important measurement speed.  Falcons needed a power back.  I would rather have the 228 pound guy that runs 4.58 vs the 217 pound guy that runs 4.79.

Holyfield should not have left school.  That are a bunch of people around here that think UGA can do no wrong.  I know the Falcons don't seem to draft a lot of UGA players.  Without a doubt I think they would have drafted A.J. Green in 2011 if they had a chance to.  If you think UGA fans have gone crazy over Holyfield, just wait to Fromm comes out.  He is not Matthew Stafford from an NFL tools standpoint.  Great understanding of the game, he has won a lot.  Same can be said for a bunch of guys that were all world in college, but not as highly thought of when moving on to the NFL.

You're doing exactly what this troll wants you to do. Way to be a whipping boy man.