Cole World

Falcons have agreed to terms with 16 College Free Agents

56 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:00 PM, Lucas said:

Oh God....Holyfield wasn't signed......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  He was the missing link!

rogueleadersf and Lucas like this

20 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

Well, there's no doubt we have addressed size on the OL. It seems we're going into camp with close to 20 offensive linemen. I like that we have addressed that.

I also like that we seem determined to address the return position. We went for some pure speed this year.

On the flip side, it still concerns me greatly that I don't see a single player on the defense that is 320+. Teams are gonna zero in on that and try to run it down our throats. I hope Quinn is right and he can coach these guys up. But you can't change the laws of physics. Imo, we still need a space eater something desperate.

People put way too much stock into size. Being big doesn't mean you're stronger and able to hold up better. Give me a 290 pound guy that is strong over a 320 pound guy that is weak any day.

Flying Falcon likes this

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:16 PM, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Other than he is said to be a great leader, and high character, I don't know much.  He's solid against the run too.  

I know numbers are not everything but I seen these two tweets.

Olamide Zacchaeus has got the stuff to be something. Awesome production at Virginia, good enough athleticism, young, I really hope he sticks on the roster and gets some opportunities to get on the field on offense.

On 4/29/2019 at 3:00 PM, falcon22 said:

Bethune is intriguing, his highlights show something 

Fast and a tackler.