Olamide Zaccheus

WR Olamide Zaccheus is the only undrafted free agent listed that we signed on NFL.com's list. He is more of a slot receiver/RB/return man type, very much like Marcus Green. I would love if both of these guys made the team. Let them handle returns, reverses, screens and toss up a couple of bombs. Scouting reports say he doesn't have hands but he makes a lot of tough and clutch catches in tight/endzone/sideline/ traffic. Can't wait to see him and Green in camp! 

Wow. I think I was more impressed by these "highlights" than any others I've seen this past weekend lol. His acceleration is INSANE. If we weren't so loaded at the position I would say he's a shoe in but we'll have to see. Sounds like Wes Durham called a lot of his games. If Bryan Cox called the Falcons, I bet Wes did too lol

11 hours ago, falconizer123 said:

I live in Virginia close to UVA and watched this guy play several games. He has mad speed but didn't like how the OC  DIDN'T GET THE BALL IN HIS HANDS ENOUGH (Sark), but when they did, he certainly made things happed. A homerun hitter. Great in the slot, gadget plays, KR/PR and quick screens.

Beat me to it. I’m working in the Roanoke area but live outside of DC.

10 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Wow. I think I was more impressed by these "highlights" than any others I've seen this past weekend lol. His acceleration is INSANE. If we weren't so loaded at the position I would say he's a shoe in but we'll have to see. Sounds like Wes Durham called a lot of his games. If Bryan Cox called the Falcons, I bet Wes did too lol

Rich gets richer. We don’t have anyone like that though.

13 minutes ago, pearljamnash13 said:

Having played receiver I do not know how this guy went undrafted. Played in the ACC with a garbage quarterback and still put up over 1,000 yards. He can run multiple routes, excellent burst, great change of direction. All I can think is he just can't catch consistently and is too small. 

I’m trying to find his drops but haven’t found a career number. He had a game where he had 4 drops. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/olamide-zaccheaus-primed-to-be-1st-virginia-skill-player-drafted-since-2009

Edited by NWFALCON

3 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I’m trying to find his drops but haven’t found a career number. He had a game where he had 4 drops. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/olamide-zaccheaus-primed-to-be-1st-virginia-skill-player-drafted-since-2009

This is true. I hate the way he receives, but Morris is said to be a serious antidote and Jones, Sanu, and Ridley love to teach.