Who is the biggest threat to the Falcons in the NFC South in 2019?

Who do you think is the biggest threat to the Falcons in the NFC South? Do you think the Saints will pick up where they left off? Or do you think the Saints may have a hangover or take a step back? Do you think Carolina will have a 2015 like year? Or do you expect Carolina to be mediocre? And do you expect Tampa Bay could be the team that is a surprise in 2019? I think the Falcons will win the division and New Orleans or TB will be 2nd place. Bucs could be better than people expect. Your thoughts?

6 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Who do you think is the biggest threat to the Falcons in the NFC South? Do you think the Saints will pick up where they left off? Or do you think the Saints may have a hangover or take a step back? Do you think Carolina will have a 2015 like year? Or do you expect Carolina to be mediocre? And do you expect Tampa Bay could be the team that is a surprise in 2019? I think the Falcons will win the division and New Orleans or TB will be 2nd place. Bucs could be better than people expect. Your thoughts?

The night king and his army lol

Edited by AllStarHandyMan

The new Orleans Saints, and they just had another decent draft again accoring to the draft gurus. Took Erik McCoy to replace unger, and some decent safeties. I think taking 2 OL was necessary for us to stay competitive with the saints in our division. Let's hope our new RG/RT combo can get up to speed fast. 

8 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Saints .... probably will get every call this year cause the nfl will try to smooth over the "bad" call from the playoffs 

3 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Buccaneers. With Bruce Arians as HC and the draft they had on defense. They will be sitting on the top of the division.

Bruce Arians is a good coach and was able to resurrect Carson Palmer's career. The Bucs have weapons and a talented, young defense.

I don't think they'll win the division, but they will be in the mix.