15 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

My kind of temperament. Marcus Green has the kind of frame I like in a “smaller” back. Watch his style, straight line, shoulder first. Not head.

I keep seeing this kid as a third back getting 8-10 touches a game. I like him better than Ito already. He might grow into a true second back. He squares his shoulders and is physical. A possible little Free with better speed

Just now, MSalmon said:

I keep seeing this kid as a third back getting 8-10 touches a game. I like him better than Ito already. He might grow into a true second back. He squares his shoulders and is physical. A possible little Free with better speed

He’ll get some touches. KR and PR as well.

15 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Green might be quite the X factor. He might have the speed and receiving skills to be a Coleman/Gabriel hybrid.

DQ and TD said (paraphrased) No he is just as fast, but bigger and stronger. Starting him out at RB. He’ll get at you.

Green is a very good open field runner. He leaves defenders in the dust with full sprint speed jukes and has good vision.....very impressive.

This guy, with his speed, vision, quickness and hard running is going to be a great kick returner.

And you are right, he doesn’t run with the mentality of a smaller back, he lowers the shoulder and delivers a hit on would be tacklers. 

35 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

like I said yesterday....

That boy is so fast that he can turn out the lights and be in bed before it gets dark.

Get him, Julio and Ridley on the field at the same time....watch out. I just hope he has the hands to go with it.

15 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

With the cap space given with Fusco/Schraeder cuts and possible extensions to Julio/Jarrett, the Falcons may have a few bucks to sign someone off this list.

Fusco wasn’t cut. 

We’re probably losing Harlow and Gettis at a minimum.  Gono can still go to the PS.  Schweitzer and Fusco, may have to battle for the remaining spot unless we’re keeping 10.

Schwarzwald likes this

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

DQ and TD said (paraphrased) No he is just as fast, but bigger and stronger. Starting him out at RB. He’ll get at you.

You see how big is neck was in the video lol. Definitely built to impose his will in the open field  

Knight of God likes this