Knight of God

Qadree Ollison Draft Moment

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I like Q words without U's in them.

Lol. I think a few people have called him Quadree instead of Qadree, because Pitt did have a reciever/return man named Quadree Henderson that got drafted last year.

Edited by Drew4719
Knight of God and Jesus like this

3 hours ago, Lowndesfalc said:

You just love all the success stories of these young men and hearing the obstacles they have overcome. I don’t know if it’s my age (nearly 60) but I well up watching these videos. Good stuff. 

Actually @Knight of God typically doesn't care for the story. Correct me if I'm wrong man.

I think the talent potential has him loving all the other things that for the most part doesn't matter.

Knight of God likes this

1 minute ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Actually @Knight of God typically doesn't care for the story. Correct me if I'm wrong man.

I think the talent potential has him loving all the other things that for the most part doesn't matter.

I seriously hate the stories, but I liked his post and the fact it made him feel something.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

6 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Different strokes for different folks and I can respect that. 

ATLFalcons11 and Knight of God like this

14 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

That run at 6:10 is next level good.  Big man with agility, good vision, AND speed... looks promising.  Might prove to be even more than just a short-yardage/goal line weapon.

Schwarzwald likes this