tl;dr

McGary vs. DOL

117 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

Ledbetter is a barely literate buffoon. He was on 929 today spouting the same moronic drivel. 

He keeps bringing-up what a reach Lindstrom/McGary were.

He and the AJC just released an article about Fusco being released, and out of nowhere and out of context he displays a chart showing one analyst's opinion on what a reach they both were. 

It is time for the Falcons to declare war on this Creep! If the AJC cared what we thought he would have been gone yesterday.

g-dawg, thanat0s and JDaveG like this

3 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

He keeps bringing-up what a reach Lindstrom/McGary were.

He and the AJC just released an article about Fusco being released, and out of nowhere and out of context he displays a chart showing one analyst's opinion on what a reach they both were. 

It is time for the Falcons to declare war on this Creep! If the AJC cared what we thought he would have been gone yesterday.

What made me even more angry was Dukes & Bell trying to prop D-Led up that he was “just reporting” bullsheot.   

It’s not a coincidence that D-Led grades the Falcons 1st round a “D” and he reports the story with no context.    Ledbetter was trying to character assassinate this kid plain and simple.   

Shame on you Dukes & Bell for trying to prop him up as legit.

10 hours ago, g-dawg said:

What made me even more angry was Dukes & Bell trying to prop D-Led up that he was “just reporting” bullsheot.   

It’s not a coincidence that D-Led grades the Falcons 1st round a “D” and he reports the story with no context.    Ledbetter was trying to character assassinate this kid plain and simple.   

Shame on you Dukes & Bell for trying to prop him up as legit.

They’re jokes themselves. Old, pathetic frat boys trying to pretend they’re 20. The only reason I had them on was because 680 was doing braves pregame. Otherwise, I’d be listening to Chuck. 

Cheap Talk and g-dawg like this

Screw DLed... this kid has been through ****, and him and his family have pretty much lost everything.. now the kid gets a once in a lifetime break..and DLed tries to ruin the kid... **** him!  DQ and TD need to make a **** stand... IN BROTHERHOOD, and refuse to answer any questions or even acknowledge his sorry ***....... Sorry MODS for the language, but this absolutely pisses me off... Fine Me Later

So did anyone find a way for us to contact the Falcons and let them know how much the fans are ticked off about this DLed smear attempt?

I showed this to my wife this morning and now she's livid about it and got me fired up again.

Cheap Talk and JDaveG like this

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Got rid of the profile pic over this. Scummy

Very wise decision!

Dled is a ignorant moron. He is a embarrassment to Atlanta. The AJC should have fired his sorry *** years ago. He's not qualified to work at a hotdog stand, most less to be writing articles.

Tim Mazetti and Cheap Talk like this