tl;dr

McGary vs. DOL

117 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I went on Twitter to send McGary a tweet of support while also condemning Dled's article and credibility. He gave the tweet a like so I'm sure he appreciates it. Hopefully our fan base can make him feel welcome and forget about this garbage from the AJC. 

Good Bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

That kind of bush league bull crap should get DLed fired. He’s a second (or third) rate writer to begin with and then to publish this BS? AJC should be ashamed of this and of DL

They’re not. The AJC covets ANY publicity, good or bad, and are ecstatic that one of their writers gets to spread innuendo of a white person with status potentially being a racist, no matter if it’s monumentally false and only conceived because of a distortion in context and truth.

Behind closed doors, AJC exec’s are high-fiving Ledbetter.

It’s the Falcons who should penalize them for this, but I don’t think they’ll put in the effort and instead just try to minimize it so it goes away before becoming a national/bigger story.  Which isn’t really a bad decision either.

Hopefully this doesn’t sour Kaleb to Atlanta and make him do something foolish or act out and make himself look immature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys know me. I have always been against coming at DLed even though I became tired of his crap years ago. He shouldn’t write for us anymore. He treats us as a rival.

Furthermore, these guys are kids. Whether you like the pick or not, football (especially OL) is an art and a very emotional position. It’s the only job where you have the weight of the team’s most valuable asset on your shoulder. QB is a sensitive topic for them, as well as RB. You can’t publish this. He’s a kid.

I don’t like what he or the other turd knocker said and I’d love to have words face to face. Stop hating on these kids. Even if I didn’t like the picks, as I have gotten older I try and watch what I say. They sneak and read this and want to be loved. Even if they say otherwise.

Stop it DLed and fans. Wait at least a year, but not rookies. Not your own family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Dled wears a **** bow tie and calls somebody else socially awkward?? 

There are 8th grade English students that have better grammar than this fool and he calls himself a journalist? I guess, to be fair, that's basically the bar for journalism these days. 

Journalism is dead. 

gazoo, NWFALCON, Yo_Lover and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jesus said:

These comments on McGary were posted elsewhere and on Twitter. It sounds like someone was trying to poison him for some reason.

Probably an upset executive that wanted to draft him until the Falcons swooped in and got him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Smart One said:

If the bedwetter would just kill himself tomorrow the world would be a much better place. 

This isn't funny. Not even a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

You guys know me. I have always been against coming at DLed even though I became tired of his crap years ago. He shouldn’t write for us anymore. He treats us as a rival.

Furthermore, these guys are kids. Whether you like the pick or not, football (especially OL) is an art and a very emotional position. It’s the only job where you have the weight of the team’s most valuable asset on your shoulder. QB is a sensitive topic for them, as well as RB. You can’t publish this. He’s a kid.

I don’t like what he or the other turd knocker said and I’d love to have words face to face. Stop hating on these kids. Even if I didn’t like the picks, as I have gotten older I try and watch what I say. They sneak and read this and want to be loved. Even if they say otherwise.

Stop it DLed and fans. Wait at least a year, but not rookies. Not your own family.

These are NOT kids. These are grown up adults. There are plenty enough reasons to disagree with the column Ledbetter wrote without assigning child like innocence and "forcefield" around grown men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

These are NOT kids. These are grown up adults. There are plenty enough reasons to disagree with the column Ledbetter wrote without assigning child like innocence and "forcefield" around grown men. 

Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FalconBlood23 said:

**** you D Led and your dumb*** articles, the kid just got here and this is what you go after? dumb***

D led is a ***** and baiting a story to stir up ****, he's never been worth a ****, probably waited on rex ryan in flowery branch for weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Lol!

I'm not sure if you're having a good natured laugh, or something else. However, I'm quite serious.

If Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, and Michael Brown who were all ACTUALLY children...yet had protections from the media you're asking for on behalf of a GROWN MAN stripped away, SURELY we're going to keep the same energy. 

Nobody in the NFL is a kid. I don't care what team they're on, how well liked or what heartwarming stories there are about circumstances they've endured. 

If you're alive, you're still maturing.NFL "kids" though? No sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I'm not sure if you're having a good natured laugh, or something else. However, I'm quite serious.

If Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, and Michael Brown who were all ACTUALLY children...yet had protections from the media you're asking for on behalf of a GROWN MAN stripped away, SURELY we're going to keep the same energy. 

Nobody in the NFL is a kid. I don't care what team they're on, how well liked or what heartwarming stories there are about circumstances they've endured. 

If you're alive, you're still maturing.NFL "kids" though? No sir.

I’m a black man and called them kids too. My adult kids are kids. I’m very protective, it’s in my nature and why I’m so good at my job. It was a good natured laugh because I like you. I’m not changing my opinion though. I do appreciate yours however.

gazoo, mikeg272, HASHBROWN3 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I'm not sure if you're having a good natured laugh, or something else. However, I'm quite serious.

If Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, and Michael Brown who were all ACTUALLY children...yet had protections from the media you're asking for on behalf of a GROWN MAN stripped away, SURELY we're going to keep the same energy. 

Nobody in the NFL is a kid. I don't care what team they're on, how well liked or what heartwarming stories there are about circumstances they've endured. 

If you're alive, you're still maturing.NFL "kids" though? No sir.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Yo_Lover likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

"Don’t come for D.Led if you’re not ready!"

haha.  Ledbetter referring to himself in third person.  

Edited by Mescalito
Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

Ledbetter is such a tool. Embarrassment to the city of Atlanta. What a douchbag move.

What Ledbetter does not understand, considering how influential his 'work' is, is that he just made McGary and instant fan favorite.

The socially inarticulate Ledbetter was definitely trying to slight someone, not sure if it was McGary or more directed at TD's ineptness to do background checks on 1st round picks? Think it was actually more directed at TD (must have cut Ledbetter off on free doughnuts and coffee).

At any rate, as with most things this Clown writes, it backfired on him. None the less he still survives and thrives at the AJC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now