tl;dr

McGary vs. DOL

117 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

DOL should’ve been fired years ago. It amazes me when he can still write things like this and keep a job, but I guess that’s the AJC for you

If you fire him it is racists.

1 hour ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

DOL should’ve been fired years ago. It amazes me when he can still write things like this and keep a job, but I guess that’s the AJC for you

D-Led is the only writer that will work for $40,000/yr - that's why he is still w/ the AJC.

gkgrimes, Cole World, gtech1 and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Don't try to start that.

So why does that clown still got a job? 

And I ain't starting anything but we all know if he gets fired that is what he will cry about. 

Edited by dawgsjw

7 minutes ago, shock said:

Fire this piece of trash. How much more unprofessional are they going to allow him to be? Meanwhile guys with conviction like Jay Adams get canned, but this piece of **** always gets a pass? 

DOL has been an embarrassment to this franchise for a decade. **** this idiot. 

I'd take Jay back over those sensitive clowns Vaughn and Jeanna Thomas.

falcons007 and gkgrimes like this

11 minutes ago, stizz said:

I'd take Jay back over those sensitive clowns Vaughn and Jeanna Thomas.

Jenna is sensitive?

I’m really asking because I don’t know.

falcons007 likes this

How in the he11 does this clown still have a job.  He can barely speak and write!  Somebody needs to go in on his clown a..

gazoo likes this

An old friend of mine Matt Winklejohn,  I went to a couple of Falcons games with was a beat reporter for the Falcons in the 1990s and he NEVER would have written a trash article like that.

One time at a home game when I was screaming down on the field  he busted my chops for being such a homer! Haha

To be sure Matt was extremely critical of the Falcons coaches, owner and players at times, but it was never character assassination trash. It was always football talk.

22 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Jenna is sensitive?

I’m really asking because I don’t know.

Blocked me on Twitter a long time ago because I pointed out where she said TJ Yates looked good in camp and had a strong arm. I pointed out after our first preseason game that simply wasn't correct and her and the white knights on Twitter went beserk.

People have been wanting DOL to get fired for years. It's just not gonna happen no matter how ****** the quality of his work. If he generates Clicks then the AJC will keep him around. The only time they will fire him is if his conduct outside of the paper is fireable and he's a good-two-shoes plus he has a lot of extracurriculars. So all of you people complaining, you better not be clicking his articles and you better be canceling your AJC subscription. That's the only way he will get fired.

Yo_Lover likes this

Smh ... only DLED man ... Listen.. if u want to break down a guys film cool ... But I feel when you start on a player as a person and you don't really know them and they haven't been arrested or anything like that... You are being lazy 

You can say someone has a loner type attitude.. cool ... but to publish this dude who kinda sound racist say a player is not a racist buy hint he may not be comfortable around all that urbanism.

Dude come on Led... Again I don't get on led like most of yall do.. I think he does some good stuff but this one is a BIG TIME miss.

It bothered me when they did this with Cam... It's like come on... You don't know the guy... Stick to football

I went on Twitter to send McGary a tweet of support while also condemning Dled's article and credibility. He gave the tweet a like so I'm sure he appreciates it. Hopefully our fan base can make him feel welcome and forget about this garbage from the AJC.