Goober Pyle

Breaking down the Falcons’ class, including why they traded up for D-II prospect - other draft notes

39 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Lol. Didn’t show you much for a 5th round pick? 

40% of the league was drafted on day 3, plenty of UDFA’s contributing. Kroy was a message board hero jus like Tyler Star and Cole Manger he was a below average pass rusher in real life js

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

40% of the league was drafted on day 3, plenty of UDFA’s contributing. Kroy was a message board hero jus like Tyler Star and Cole Manger he was a below average pass rusher in real life js

Come on, man. 

Don't be a hater. Go check stats before you bang Kroy from behind.

NeonDeion likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not surprising they took a division 2 prospect kroy bierman was a division 2 prospect.from Montana University I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Diggable Birds said:

40% of the league was drafted on day 3, plenty of UDFA’s contributing. Kroy was a message board hero jus like Tyler Star and Cole Manger he was a below average pass rusher in real life js

Kroy got dogged the most in his final year bc he was declining fast. If you don’t think he was a great 5th round pick then you either forgot what his career was like or you have crazy expectations for 5th round picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/04/2019 at 10:42 AM, ParanoidAndroid said:

Falcons were concerned the Dallas Cowboys were planning to take Cominsky with the 136th selection. Therefore, the Falcons struck a deal with the Oakland Raiders to move ahead and take him

It'd be awesome if Cominsky and Tak both have monster games against Dallas in the near future. 

Makes you think if the falcs have a mole on the Dallas Cowboys inside - that’s two cagey moves that have put the falcs over the cowboys. Seems to be a lot of evidence backing these up also. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Kroy got dogged the most in his final year bc he was declining fast. If you don’t think he was a great 5th round pick then you either forgot what his career was like or you have crazy expectations for 5th round picks. 

Our fans expect every DE to produce like Khalil Mack and DT to wreck games like Aaron Donald.

 

Crazy thing is that Quinn's 5th round gem version of Kroy is freakin' Grady Jarrett. So I would say the expectation is a little higher. Hope Cominsky produces!

NeonDeion likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 8:26 PM, HouseofEuphoria said:

Come on, man. 

Don't be a hater. Go check stats before you bang Kroy from behind.

Woah I don’t bang men bro not my thing:tiphat:

Check his stats for what  I saw every game kroy played he was average at best.    Just like Beasley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, NeonDeion said:

Kroy got dogged the most in his final year bc he was declining fast. If you don’t think he was a great 5th round pick then you either forgot what his career was like or you have crazy expectations for 5th round picks. 

Neither. He was average to me try hard type guy. Good value in round 5 I’d agree but So was Rico and Grady who  Play their position at a higher level than Kroy ever did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, MAD597 said:

Reminds me more of Koy Bierman

Cominsky could bench press Kroy right now and it took Kroy like 2 years to be able to play in the trenches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 7:53 PM, Diggable Birds said:

40% of the league was drafted on day 3, plenty of UDFA’s contributing. Kroy was a message board hero jus like Tyler Star and Cole Manger he was a below average pass rusher in real life js

This is BS. Kroy was a great grab for a 5th rounder. He didn’t have elite skills, but played well.

you don’t have to be a Jarrett level steal to be a good 5th round pick. teams would love to get that level of productivity from their 5th round picks.

i do agree that many overhyped him, but doesn’t take away that he was a good player for us for years.

Diggable Birds likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

This is BS. Kroy was a great grab for a 5th rounder. He didn’t have elite skills, but played well.

you don’t have to be a Jarrett level steal to be a good 5th round pick. teams would love to get that level of productivity from their 5th round picks.

i do agree that many overhyped him, but doesn’t take away that he was a good player for us for years.

I agree he was solid for a 5 th round pick  but people act like he was Kearny or Abraham. He didn’t get to the quarterback much but neither does Vic Beasley and he’s a first round pick so

Edited by Diggable Birds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now