Our wr group

jdawg4876

I think our wr group, is not only really good but unique. Of course we got ridley, sanu and jones. But the 2nd tier is far more interesting...

We brought back hardy, a decent route runner with great hands. We than got gage who is somewhat of a mystery and our last pick marcus green who will be a kr/pr guy. Whats funny is some sites list him as a wr while others list him as a rb.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Green may be used as a wr during the year or after this year but at the moment TD made ignorant official that he’s a rb. I love the wr group. Not a fan of Hardy anymore but Gage has a world of potential

We definitely know what we got in Hardy and the reason I'm a fan, is to me he is a Red Zone threat. considering he's not caught many balls but has nine touchdowns I think he's caught something like 76 passes with 9 touchdowns which means about one out of every eight balls is a touchdown Which is impressive for somebody who hardly ever plays

We have those “who the heck” guys in Gage & Green who will make fans of other teams pull their hair saying, “Who the heck is that?! How is he THAT open?!?!” We’ll be scheming up some stuff that gets Gage & Green HUGE open space where they can utilize their speed.

Green isn’t a polished route runner by any means, but he has some incredible acceleration and is ultra dangerous with the ball in his hands in space. 

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Green may be used as a wr during the year or after this year but at the moment TD made ignorant official that he’s a rb. I love the wr group. Not a fan of Hardy anymore but Gage has a world of potential

Yeah I don't understand why to list Green as a RB as I could him step into that Taylor Gabriel role. In his highlights he's lined up in the slot and his runs were off reverses.

5 minutes ago, TimeBomb said:

Yeah I don't understand why to list Green as a RB as I could him step into that Taylor Gabriel role. In his highlights he's lined up in the slot and his runs were off reverses.

I don’t understand half the things that are done by this staff but that’s my best assumption. Sanu is cut next season and Green takes over as the slot guy.  

5 minutes ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

Marcus Green here saying he’s excited to work with the receiver core.

He’s fun to watch on film and reminds me a little of Tyreke Hill. Don’t remember be this excited about any KR/PR we ever drafted. Hope he wins it. 

He must have talked with someone other than TD