Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

Campbell been making time for the trolls lately

85 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Yes it is. One reason why I think he is just talking trash like KD does on Twitter. Hopefully he knows that fighting isn't worth it

I like Campbell as a player, but hes just being dumb, I mean I am sure his pockets will get tapped into for this by the team even though we wont hear about it 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

He may be bi polar man. When he’s at peace, he’s the most humble guy alive. But as soon as someone says something out of pocket or he knows the lights are shining he turns into a completely different person

Exactly man. For his sake I hope he gets help

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

I like Campbell as a player, but hes just being dumb, I mean I am sure his pockets will get tapped into for this by the team even though we wont hear about it 

Engaging with trolls are fun though. I know a few NFL players and they all do it sometimes. I just look at it as ge is having fun and not serious about it 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol. I told him I would’ve left his *** too. 

You guys are a cold piece, ****** throw some ****** haymakers, drop a couple dudes, even out the odds then stomp them out. Nothing is more fun then then whoopin a group of dudes *****, got me pumped up right now. I could never watch someone i was with get stomped out, I could never look at myself in the mirror again. Id rather spend the night in the hospital or jail

I'm pretty sure they are taught at the rookie seminar to avoid social media disputes. I know it's hard, but taking the high road is the way to go.

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

You guys are a cold piece, ****** throw some ****** haymakers, drop a couple dudes, even out the odds then stomp them out. Nothing is more fun then then whoopin a group of dudes *****, got me pumped up right now. I could never watch someone i was with get stomped out, I could never look at myself in the mirror again. Id rather spend the night in the hospital or jail

I’d definitely leave you to get stomped out. If you’re pumped up right now just reading about it then that explains alot

4 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Well I would have tried to diffuse the situation but as far as fight for my friend's ignorance? Nah, I can't do that. In college I would have. But now I have a daughter to think about

red falcon and ya_boi_j like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’d definitely leave you to get stomped out. If you’re pumped up right now just reading about it then that explains alot

Nah bro im having flashback to my 20s, I save my bullets for live targets (people who deserve it) and I am actually super ****** mellow off these boards and stay away from the club seen now so I only refine my skills about once a year

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Well I would have tried to diffuse the situation but as far as fight for my friend's ignorance? Nah, I can't do that. In college I would have. But now I have a daughter to think about

Ya man I totally understand, I dont have any kids.to worry about

youngbloodz likes this

Nah bro im having flashback to my 20s, I save my bullets for live targets (people who deserve it) and I am actually super ****** mellow off these boards and stay away from the club seen now so I only refine my skills about once a year

So in other words you’re portraying a completely different person than who you really are here on the board? No need to act different here than you would in real life. Trust me being tough on here doesn’t impress us a bit. 

red falcon and youngbloodz like this

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So in other words you’re portraying a completely different person than who you really are here on the board? No need to act different here than you would in real life. Trust me being tough on here doesn’t impress us a bit. 

No not really, i talk **** all day at work, all in good fun. But if someone disrespects me like people do on here then the once a year refining my skills happens. Biggest difference is i dont say anything, i just handle my biz. On here I cant do that

youngbloodz likes this

Not a good look for Campbell.

Nothing good will come from lowering himself into a nonsensical social media spat.  He’s a professional football player who represents his city & has much more to lose than that hack who baited him into it.  Wise up bruh.  

As far as what was said early bout silver spoons, that’s crossing into dangerous territory & painting with a really broad paintbrush there amigo.  I know what you were saying but you’d be surprised to see just how many folks were NOT born with a silver spoon in their mouths.  Even those whose parents have provided in abundance also may have been the ones who overcame poverty by fulfilling their dreams with hard work & tough sacrifice. It’s all good & I know you mean well brother.  Just sayin...

Lowndesfalc likes this

Just now, texasfalconfan said:

int duke riley our weak link though, not campbell.

This is the bad part, we need to get some vet depth in here and cut ties with that dude

No not really, i talk **** all day at work, all in good fun. But if someone disrespects me like people do on here then the once a year refining my skills happens. Biggest difference is i dont say anything, i just handle my biz. On here I cant do that

If you feel the need to actually fight everytime someone simply disrespects you I’m gonna give you some serious advice. And I’m not shootin the ****. Get help. You’re probably gonna wanna try to whoop my *** for saying that but that’s just real advice. Nothing in life that serious to where you’d wanna fight over being disrespected 

Lowndesfalc and youngbloodz like this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Have no clue why you would think that. These athletes didn’t come up with silver spoons in their mouths and silver platter dinners  like most people on this board. Just because they left the hood it doesn’t mean it ain’t still in them. 

It's not that I'm speaking of letting the fan get to him to the point where it became back and forth with the fan instead of just not replying... Not criticizing who he is as a person at all... I had no silver myself but can tell you that I wouldn't have let that get to me... But we are 2 different people...

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

If you feel the need to actually fight everytime someone simply disrespects you I’m gonna give you some serious advice. And I’m not shootin the ****. Get help. You’re probably gonna wanna try to whoop my *** for saying that but that’s just real advice. Nothing in life that serious to where you’d wanna fight over being disrespected 

I agree, I personally think that everyone needs help or someone to talk to. Especially someone who has been through what I have been through. And I have recently set up a path to get help. And the disrespect im talking about is over the border disrespect, which usually happens at the bar

3 hours ago, Sipifalcon said:

I would've thought that Campbell would be bigger than that...

Me too but He’s young -  if somebody was on my job saying derogatory things about me I don’t think I would like it either-  I could have a talk with the person but he can’t have a face-to-face that’s why I say delete social media  if you’re a thin skinned professional athlete 

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Not a good look for Campbell.

Nothing good will come from lowering himself into a nonsensical social media spat.  He’s a professional football player who represents his city & has much more to lose than that hack who baited him into it.  Wise up bruh.  

As far as what was said early bout silver spoons, that’s crossing into dangerous territory & painting with a really broad paintbrush there amigo.  I know what you were saying but you’d be surprised to see just how many folks were NOT born with a silver spoon in their mouths.  Even those whose parents have provided in abundance also may have been the ones who overcame poverty by fulfilling their dreams with hard work & tough sacrifice. It’s all good & I know you mean well brother.  Just sayin...

I’ll put it this way. If someone took offense to it and spoke on it then ill assume they were that guy/gal. No one has done it yet so I think it’s safe to assume no one in this thread was that guy/gal. 

On the flip side, I didn’t say it as if it was a bad thing. I just don’t do the passing judgement because you think the next person should live life the way you live life. Not you but in general

HASHBROWN3 likes this

1 minute ago, Sipifalcon said:

It's not that I'm speaking of letting the fan get to him to the point where it became back and forth with the fan instead of just not replying... Not criticizing who he is as a person at all... I had no silver myself but can tell you that I wouldn't have let that get to me... But we are 2 different people...

That’s where people separate from one another. 

35 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I don’t know about that why would the team fine him for posting on social media Kevin Durant has the thinnest skin of any athlete out there- he’s constantly back-and-forth with people on Twitter I don’t think Golden State has ever fined him for that I don’t see a reason to fine De’Vondre because some troll is being dumb. He should just block the guy. 

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

I agree, I personally think that everyone needs help or someone to talk to. Especially someone who has been through what I have been through. And I have recently set up a path to get help. And the disrespect im talking about is over the border disrespect, which usually happens at the bar

Life advice I learned on my own. If you know you’re going into an environment where you know things will get out of hand either by your doing or someone else’s doing, just stay away. 

Its a reason I’ve only been to one house party and one club(strip clubs don’t count)my entire life. 

29 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I know what you’re sayin man.  Been there many times.  Thankful also for the guys I was with & that they too could handle their business. Thankful to be alive & healthy.