One of our best drafts ever

jgentry162

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I like it. Now I just hope we get some more help in the interior.

I heard DQ saying Cominskey will play inside.  He’s 286 now and a quick mover.  He’s one offseason in the weight room from being a 295lb mountain.

High School option QB.  Amazing athleticism for someone that huge.

15 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I heard DQ saying Cominskey will play inside.  He’s 286 now and a quick mover.  He’s one offseason in the weight room from being a 295lb mountain.

Is he going to gain weight and be full time DT you think it be our Michael Bennett and play DE and DT?

18 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I love him. I already knew what they were doing. I just would be more comfortable with a one more.

2 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Is he going to gain weight and be full time DT you think it be our Michael Bennett and play DE and DT?

Heck, Bennett did it at 278. Cominsky doesn’t need to. I can see him being what people would say is a Bennett role. I’m surprised he lasted that long. Wow!

Just now, Artys Arryn said:

This was a good draft. It's not exactly the way I would have played it, but I'm not an NFL GM. We addressed the OL early, got depth at CB, finally picked up a power back, and got one of the most interesting DL prospects in the draft. Ready to see what the team looks like this season!

It was like a good movie. 

1 minute ago, Clark said:

Weren't you pretty pissed after round one? Thought you hated Lindstrom. 

Yeah, when I thought we were man blocking and sticking with the RBs we had. I found out Lindstrom was drafted because of his football IQ (coachability), overall speed (pulling guard), likely left guard (between Matthews and Mack who have turned really bad guards into serviceable backups), and actually the quickest feet I’ve seen in a while. None of what Lindstrom is bad at will be showcased. From what I understand.