Kendall Sheffield looks dayum good!

g-dawg

Just now, FentayeJones said:

He will be fully cleared in two weeks. 

this kid has potential to be a really, really good player for us.   so excited.

I thought a torn pectoral muscle took longer than 2 months to heal though - can that be right?

16 minutes ago, Clark Kent™ said:

I don’t like Sheffield much honestly. I mean looks wise his body looks good and he obviously is fast af, but he looks very stiff and very little ball skills. 

I think Jordan Miller will be better. 

apparently the Falcons like both players but disagree.   Falcons gave up an extra pick to move up six spots and took Sheffield over the likes of Isaiah Johnson - who we were thought to really like.

Without the torn pec and missing the rest of the combine, this kid probably goes a round and a half earlier.

I think we lucked up here.   Also don't know what tape you are watching.

10 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

apparently the Falcons like both players but disagree.   Falcons gave up two picks to move up two spots and took Sheffield over the likes of Isaiah Johnson - who we were thought to really like.

Without the torn pec and missing the rest of the combine, this kid probably goes a round and a half earlier.

Thanks for the info.

22 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

apparently the Falcons like both players but disagree.   Falcons gave up two picks to move up two spots and took Sheffield over the likes of Isaiah Johnson - who we were thought to really like.

Yeah well I’m glad a lot of people like him. Makes me hopeful that I’m missing something 

im watching the same tape everyone else is. And he got beat often.