Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Early Observation

13 posts in this topic

Looks like Quadree and Hill could battle for the 3rd rb spot. Hill showed last season that he can be very explosive. What do you guys think ?? I think it'll be Hill. 

25 minutes ago, caponine said:

Looks like Quadree and Hill could battle for the 3rd rb spot. Hill showed last season that he can be very explosive. What do you guys think ?? I think it'll be Hill. 

So we basically wasted a pick is what you’re saying. Personally I’m pulling the guy we just drafted. 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

So we basically wasted a pick is what you’re saying. Personally I’m pulling the guy we just drafted. 

Lol no but what's gonna happen ?? Could he push ito?? Possinly if so that was a wasted pick tbh 

Just now, caponine said:

Lol no but what's gonna happen ?? Could he push ito?? Possinly if so that was a wasted pick tbh 

We need a back his size. Ito is a free clone. Glad we got some size in the backfield. Hill is a camp body 

29 minutes ago, caponine said:

Quinn already said Ollison would be used on all 4 downs. So, I guess the winner is Ollison.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Just now, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Quinn already said Ollison would be used on all 4 downs. So, I guess the winner is Ollison.

That makes no sense what he saying, they already said they were going to use ito more this year. You dont want Freeman to have so few touches a game

1 minute ago, caponine said:

That makes no sense what he saying, they already said they were going to use ito more this year. You dont want Freeman to have so few touches a game

Just saying what Quinn said in the press conference. Also, he said Marcus Green will be a running back. Said he was like a 3rd down running back.

6 minutes ago, caponine said:

RBBC. Keep fresh legs out there. Probably means we'll be running the ball a lot.

red falcon likes this

1 minute ago, No.11 said:

RBBC. Keep fresh legs out there. Probably means we'll be running the ball a lot.

I hope so. Old school football baby. take their will.

No.11 likes this

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

I hope so. Old school football baby. take their will.

Yeah, it makes even more sense given the emphasis on the O-line this off season. 

red falcon likes this

18 minutes ago, caponine said:

I think we want to keep Free as healthy as possible. With that said, Ollison will be more of the short yardage back, while Free and Ito handle everything else. Marcus Green will get some looks on 3rd down and probably be used as a receiver even though he is listed as a RB. Hill is just SOL.