Why does this team in the TD era neglect LB's?

Club212

Even during the Smitty days, we hardly addressed the LB corp - NOTE - NONE DRAFTED..(DLine draft picks are suspect also by TD) look at the current roster: Beez (Will after all this time, does DQ now D-C figure him out?) D. Camp (I Iike but I think DQ needs to light a fire to him) B. Carter (I didn't see much of him but he is a veteran to mentor) J. Grace (Incomplete - practice squad) D.Jones (Can he stay healthy? Can he be the leader?) Oluokan (Shows promise, this year will tell if he's a keeper) & Duke (Who's *** is he up to be on this team or the NFL for that matter?)  WHY NONE DRAFTED? Any FA's out there to compete?

I feel you. It’s a frustrating defense. But look a little deeper. Even I didn’t feel like LB was an issue.

Jones, Foye, and Campbell look very good. Carter was also a nice pickup, we have JG back in the fold and he’s nasty. Also Riley was starting to look better after getting more ST use. We also brought Kemal Ishmael back.