ATLSlobberKnockers

Official PFA and UDFA thread

222 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Holyfield is junk. Gil Brandt has him as the 30th best UDFA RB available.

Ricky Slade gonna be another great PSU RB prospect as well...may be better than a Miles sanders already. Elijah Cain also looks great.

You know Dawgs backs, I know PSU backs. Good times.

So much ignorance.  You aren’t worth my finger strength.

Ovie_Lover likes this

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Holyfield is junk. Gil Brandt has him as the 30th best UDFA RB available.

Ricky Slade gonna be another great PSU RB prospect as well...may be better than a Miles sanders already. Elijah Cain also looks great.

You know Dawgs backs, I know PSU backs. Good times.

Elijah is by no means trash.  Just because he ran a slow 40 doesn’t make him trash.   So first there is that - not one person thought he was “trash” before he ran that time.  I don’t know how he will translate in NFL but he was **** on wheels in college.   

Second, it’s NOAH Cain, not Elijah.  Apparently I know the PSU RBs better than you.   The only reason you even have him is Kirby decided to let Cain go to chase his IMG battery mate - Trey Sanders.  Ultimately, Dawgs lost a close battle to Bama even after getting in late on him.

You trying to claim PSU as RBU over UGA would be like if I tried to claim Dawgs as DBU just because we had 2018 Thorpe Award winner De’Andre Baker.

Dawgs have been better at RB over PSU for over a decade and are better now on current roster and have better prospects likely to get better HS commits in the 2020 class.

15 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Penn State taking over that title friend! 

Penn State has elite runnig back..... not a stable of elite running backs. That’s the main difference.  UGA will run 2-3 every year. 

3 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

Weird. I heard we got Hyatt. Guess not. 

Don't assume accuracy of anything in this thread until the Falcons post it officially 

All of this is still in flux

NWFALCON and Ovie_Lover like this

On 4/27/2019 at 8:12 PM, Atlfalcons08 said:

Why are our undrafted free agents always players who no one knows? It's frustrating. 

That’s a good thing and why we’re not in charge.

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Www.draftanalyst.com/shawn-bane-jr

Another sub 4.4 guy. 

Edited by NWFALCON

5 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Www.draftanalyst.com/shawn-bane-jr

Another sub 4.4 guy. 

We are getting increasingly faster at multiple positions.

20 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Elijah is by no means trash.  Just because he ran a slow 40 doesn’t make him trash.   So first there is that - not one person thought he was “trash” before he ran that time.  I don’t know how he will translate in NFL but he was **** on wheels in college.   

Second, it’s NOAH Cain, not Elijah.  Apparently I know the PSU RBs better than you.   The only reason you even have him is Kirby decided to let Cain go to chase his IMG battery mate - Trey Sanders.  Ultimately, Dawgs lost a close battle to Bama even after getting in late on him.

You trying to claim PSU as RBU over UGA would be like if I tried to claim Dawgs as DBU just because we had 2018 Thorpe Award winner De’Andre Baker.

Dawgs have been better at RB over PSU for over a decade and are better now on current roster and have better prospects likely to get better HS commits in the 2020 class.

****, I am not great at this trolling thing. I should have known to proofread messing with y’all. I had Holyfield on my mind writing out my post and typo’d the wrong name when writing about Noah cain. Good work researching him and catching that.

One thing is for sure though, it was obviously worth you finger strength :tiphat:

i wont bicker anymore and further derail the thread I promise, it was enough to see how worked up a few words got y’all Dawg fans though!

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

****, I am not great at this trolling thing. I should have known to proofread messing with y’all. I had Holyfield on my mind writing out my post and typo’d the wrong name when writing about Noah cain. Good work researching him and catching that.

One thing is for sure though, it was obviously worth you finger strength :tiphat:

i wont bicker anymore and further derail the thread I promise, it was enough to see how worked up a few words got y’all Dawg fans though!

Yeah glad you finally know when you are defeated

Here's the latest from CBS Sports- 

Atlanta Falcons

• Rashard Causey, CB, UCF
  • Parker Baldwin, S, San Diego State
  • Olamide Zaccheaus, WR, Virginia
  • Del'Shawn Phillips, LB, Illinois
  • Jaelin Robinson, OL, Temple
  • Jayson Stanley, WR, Georgia
  • Preston Gordon, DL, Texas Tech
  • Tony Brooks-James, RB, Oregon
  • Durrant Miles, DL, Boise State