ATLSlobberKnockers

Official PFA and UDFA thread

222 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Just watched Olamide highlights I’m literally blown away! This kid will make this team I’m so impressed! 

Hardy and Gage might not make the cut 

2 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Hardy and Gage might not make the cut 

We will have to see these guys’ special team value. Gage was a great gunner. 

9 hours ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Just watched Olamide highlights I’m literally blown away! This kid will make this team I’m so impressed! 

I know highlights aren't everything, but I loved how many times I heard "on third down" and he was the target. 

9 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Not only dawgs fans can be homers. :D

best RB by a mile last year, better back (Sanders) than the dawgs put out this year, plenty more studs in the stable...

You don’t know what your talking about.  It takes more than one great back to be RBU.

13 hours ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Holyfield to the panthers?

Hope they keep him on the roster. Wanna see what the hype is about 

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

You don’t know what your talking about.  It takes more than one great back to be RBU.

Indeed, and PSU is quite renowned for having major RB busts...like of all time

g-dawg and Ovie_Lover like this

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Hope they keep him on the roster. Wanna see what the hype is about 

He was a good college back but nothing impressive. I don't know why some UGA fans hyped him up like he was some big time stud. Now D'Andre Swift got the sauce

isproab and MSalmon like this

10 hours ago, Falcon Blitz said:

That is crazy acceleration!!

This guy,

Illinois Football Breakdown,

has all the Illinios games (defense only) on his page 

If you want to watch our only LB we sign so far...Del'Shawn Phillips #3

6-2 / 230

40-yard dash: 4.59 seconds

Vertical jump: 37 inches

Broad jump: 10 feet, 1 inch

Bench press: 20 reps of 225 pound

As a freshman, he had 72 tackles, 12.5 tackles for loss and 7.0 sacks. As a sophomore, he led GCCC with 95 tackles and added 12.5 tackles for loss, leading the BroncBusters to a junior-college national championship. Ranked the No. 2 junior college linebacker in the country by 247Sports, Phillips originally committed to Arizona but flipped his commitment to Illinois late in the process.

Despite missing his first spring with an injury, Phillips made an immediate impact at Illinois. He played in 23 games over two seasons, starting 21 times. He led Illinois in tackles in both his seasons, totaling 85 and 95, respectively. He was voted a team captain as a senior and led the team in interceptions (4) in 2018. He was third on the team with 6.5 tackles for loss and was named All-Big Ten honorable mention. He also earned Academic All-Big Ten honors.

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

He was a good college back but nothing impressive. I don't know why some UGA fans hyped him up like he was some big time stud. Now D'Andre Swift got the sauce

I watched the highlights on Holyfield but highlights don’t really tell you ****. I really wanna see him in action in the pros to see if the hype wasn’t legit 

youngbloodz likes this

24 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I said psu is coming for the title, not they already have it. I knew it work get y’all worked up

Besides, technically USC is RBU!

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I watched the highlights on Holyfield but highlights don’t really tell you ****. I really wanna see him in action in the pros to see if the hype wasn’t legit 

I feel you. I just think he was a product of that awesome o line UGA has

ya_boi_j likes this

9 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

By a mile ? Hmmmmm Sony ran his team to a ring and chubb was a back up and came in and put up similar numbers 

You couldn’t find a unbiased nfl guy on the planet that would say those guys are even close to Barkley. Come on now.

i made my post just to get the dawg homers worked up, but this response is too much lol.

Sanders was Barkley’s backup, and he just went 53 and could be the 2nd best prospect in the class. 

Drew4719 likes this

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

You find a unbiased nfl guy on the planet that would say those guys are even close to Barkley. Come on now.

i made my post just to get the dawg homers worked up, but this response is too much lol.

I approve getting the uga guys worked up lol. PSU is RB university for sure!

9 hours ago, Diggable Birds said:

Why wasn’t this guy drafted? He has all the tools BIG. Strong arm  Speed.   Hopefully we can snag him

Wanted him as well, but he already signed with the bills

19 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I said psu is coming for the title, not they already have it. I knew it work get y’all worked up

Besides, technically USC is RBU!

USC hasn’t had a legit RB since Reggie Bush 10yrs ago.

Dawgs stack RBs like cords of wood.   We have infinitely more on campus now AND are in it for the top ones in 2020.

No sir, Penn State has a couple of good backs and Saquon great - but you cannot compare to Georgia.  You haven’t even seen Zamir White yet. 

21 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

You couldn’t find a unbiased nfl guy on the planet that would say those guys are even close to Barkley. Come on now.

Sanders was Barkley’s backup, and he just went 53 and could be the 2nd best prospect in the class. 

Barkley & Sanders

vs

Gurley, Chubb, Sony, Swift, Holyfield, Zamir

That is just a sample.  If we went deeper and longer, Dawgs would separate even more.

Our backs split carries and don’t mind doing so because they know it extends their NFL careers.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Barkley & Sanders

vs

Gurley, Chubb, Sony, Swift, Holyfield, Zamir

That is just a sample.  If we went deeper and longer, Dawgs would separate even more.

Our backs split carries and don’t mind doing so because they know it extends their NFL careers.

Holyfield is junk. Gil Brandt has him as the 30th best UDFA RB available.

Ricky Slade gonna be another great PSU RB prospect as well...may be better than a Miles sanders already. Elijah Cain also looks great.

You know Dawgs backs, I know PSU backs. Good times.

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

I don’t need to find when I can simply see the production