ATLSlobberKnockers

Official PFA and UDFA thread

222 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, lymond said:

Broncs get Rypien...are there any other QBs out there?

I think him and Tyree Jackson were the only 2 left

Falcons never sign the "name" UDFAs.  If some well known guy falls out of the draft (probably off-field or injury reason) we aren't drafting him.

The Daywalker likes this

22 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

UDFAs

• Jo Jo McIntosh
  • Devine Ozigbo
  • Elijah Holyfield
  • Jonathan Ledbetter
  • D'Cota Dixon

FAs

• Danny Shelton
  • Ezekial Ansah

According to DraftWire Elijah Holyfield is signing with Carolona. ^_^

Posted (edited)

Bills got Willis too  actually that was the Ravens

Holyfield to Panthers is confirmed

Edited by lymond
bad info

24 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

UDFAs

• Jo Jo McIntosh
  • Devine Ozigbo
  • Elijah Holyfield
  • Jonathan Ledbetter
  • D'Cota Dixon

FAs

• Danny Shelton
  • Ezekial Ansah

I want Shelton!

13 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

there is no chance in **** we are signing Danny Shelton after signing Tyler Davison - who is a run-stuffer - and Senat who has the same role.  We don't have money for Ziggy Ansah unless he wants to take a reduce pay 1yr deal.

There's no Falcon DT on the roster that is a better run stuffer than Shelton outside of Grady. Trust me. Won the Patriot award last year which is awarded by Patriot coaches and players. Think Poe. When Dontari was on the roster we were Top 10 in run defense and total defense. 

As for Ansah we can easily free up enough cap space to sign him. He won't be getting a huge deal. With restructures for Julio and Grady, or cutting Fusco, Swipester and Bosher, we could get up in the $15-17M range, add Shelton, Ansah, a CB, punter and still have an emergency fund.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

There's no Falcon DT on the roster that is a better run stuffer than Shelton outside of Grady. Trust me. Won the Patriot award last year which is awarded by Patriot coaches and players. Think Poe. When Dontari was on the roster we were Top 10 in run defense and total defense. 

As for Ansah we can easily free up enough cap space to sign him. He won't be getting a huge deal. With restructures for Julio and Grady, or cutting Fusco, Swipester and Bosher, we could get up in the $15-17M range, add Shelton, Ansah, a CB, punter and still have an emergency fund.

it's not happening.   Shelton is sooooooo valuable that Bill Belicheck cut him and didn't play him in the SuperBowl.    Shelton is soooooo valuable that he has been on the open market for almost two months with no takers.

You are overestimating the value of Danny Shelton by a country mile.

Ergo Proxy, 1989Fan and Da_Truth like this

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

it's not happening.   Shelton is sooooooo valuable that Bill Belicheck cut him and didn't play him in the SuperBowl.    Shelton is soooooo valuable that he has been on the open market for almost two months with no takers.

You are overestimating the value of Danny Shelton by a country mile.

Agreed lol people don't understand that there are reasons guys aren't signed or make it this far and there has never been a legit source tying us to him. I'll pass

Ergo Proxy and g-dawg like this