Spts1

Chris Lindstrom and Kaleb McGary vs Christian Wilkins and Deandre Baker

Which combo do you prefer?   99 members have voted

1. 1. Which combo do you prefer?

• Lindstrom/McGary
    • Wilkins/Baker

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is a bad thread. Hijacking this one too. 

What y'all eating today? Anything special? I went and got me some hot wings and chicken alfredo. I'm addicted, the Alfredo gives me killer gas tho.

I did have a bison burger for the first time today. Very good

1 hour ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

I mean think about it. We spent 1-3 on 2 OLinemen. We could have packaged our 3rd to move up to #12 and got Wilkins. Getting Baker would have been difficult and probably cost too much. But Wilkins and Justin Layne was totally possible 

The OP said nothing about Justin Layne. If you going to answer the question honestly than keep it at that 

NeonDeion likes this

6 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I did have a bison burger for the first time today. Very good

The **** did you get that at :lol:

55 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Again, that’s not what I’m saying. This board was clamoring for Oliver. Then when it became apparent we’d have to trade up considerably to get him everyone wanted Wilkins. I don’t believe that there was a cataclysmic shift in approval for Wilkins over just about every prospect outside of the ones we KNEW would be gone by our pick because the team picked an O-Lineman. I saw maybe one guy on this entire forum wanted at #14.

Yet this poll has the Board wanting Lindstrom/McGary over Wilkins/Baker at almost 80/20?? 

I call BS. This is why some folks just call guys homers. Because few here have the stones to be honest and the ones that do are vilified. I can’t just blindly agree with a pick because our team made it.

That’s a load of horse manure!

Most everyone on here has a pair of kahunies to agree or disagree & your fake bullcra-p fake homer word is nothing but a manufactured word for those you disagree with.  

I wasn’t necessarily enthralled with our picks but was familiar with them to a limited degree. So I did more research & tried to take a more positive outlook.  Did the same thing when we took Neal & Jones etc... it worked out.  

Lmao if anything on a message board takes balls.  My goodness what have we come to?

gkgrimes likes this

One of the best drafts ever for defensive lineman and we take TWO offensive line in the first round! Wow!

Spts1 likes this

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

We don't have a single extra pick over the next few seasons.... The draft really brings out the stupid... 

Way to early to say that..comp picks and trades

Edited by TRUju2111

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

Way to early to say that..comp picks and trades

He said the Falcons were currently loaded with future picks which is false. We won't get crap for comp picks next year either.

Ovie_Lover likes this

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

He said the Falcons were currently loaded with future picks which is false. We won't get crap for comp picks next year either.

Teco will get us something..but ya i fell ya

12 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

This board is hilarious. 

If this question was asked before the draft it would have been 90% Wilkins/Baker and 10% Lindstrom/McGary... 

We pick them and it magically changed everyone's opinion. If you would have said we're spending our 1st 3 picks on 2 OL people would have called it ridiculous 

Wrong. We’re just not dumb enough to fall for the bait of a troll giving an option that was literally impossible 

gkgrimes likes this

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

This board is hilarious. 

If this question was asked before the draft it would have been 90% Wilkins/Baker and 10% Lindstrom/McGary... 

We pick them and it magically changed everyone's opinion. If you would have said we're spending our 1st 3 picks on 2 OL people would have called it ridiculous 

Amazing aint it?  I saw this also...there were a hundred threads disagreeing with those picks. Now its different?

Edited by slickgadawg

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

I mean think about it. We spent 1-3 on 2 OLinemen. We could have packaged our 3rd to move up to #12 and got Wilkins. Getting Baker would have been difficult and probably cost too much. But Wilkins and Justin Layne was totally possible 

Good post.  That would have changed the defense also... Same positions addressed but with a more doable trade scenario...

Edited by slickgadawg