Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slider

Marcus Green, WR La Monroe

36 posts in this topic

His highlights are awesome. Needed a KR PR and could always use a shifty slot receiver. Hope this one works out. In that Vikings article they compared him to Tyreke Hill. It's the sixth rd like the pick.

Posted (edited)

Green was one of the top all-purpose performers in the Sun Belt Conference the past four years, earning first-team all-conference nods as a receiver and all-purpose player in 2017 and 2018. A finalist for the 2018 Paul Hornung Award as the nation's best all-purpose threat, Green led the Red Hawks in receiving (50-855-17.1, eight TDs) and contributed as a rusher (20-193-9.7, one TD) and returner (19-385-20.3 kickoffs, 5-85-17.0, one TD punt). Green was an offensive weapon (team-high 54-812-15.0, five TDs receiving; 14-185-12.5 rushing) and special teams demon, tying for the FBS lead with four kickoffs for touchdowns (27-876-32.3 total, 13-101-7.8 on punt returns). He led his team in receiving in 2016 (36-344-9.6, four TDs) as a part-time starter, as well as in his all-purpose ways (14-123-8.5 rushing; 14-298-21.3 kickoff returns; 10-94-9.4 punt returns). Even as a redshirt freshman, he managed to garner honorable mention all-conference honors as the ULM's top pass-catcher (63-698-11.1, seven TDs) while returning some kickoffs (10-202-20.2).

Edited by falconsfan4life3

9 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

They should let Bosher tell him when it's time to cut him... 

Just carry him out the door.

35 minutes ago, TimeBomb said:

His highlights are awesome. Needed a KR PR and could always use a shifty slot receiver. Hope this one works out. In that Vikings article they compared him to Tyreke Hill. It's the sixth rd like the pick.

All indications are that he is not a good route runner, so I dont foresee him being used as a traditional receiver. He will likely be involved in gadget plays that scheme him open in space so that he can break off chunk yards. And Im not saying that to knock him because I actually like the pick.

8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Yeah a 5'8 WR from the 6th round is replacing Sanu before we even see him play a snap.

Lol them boys got you going in these past couple of days. I understand though. 

59 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I like what I see in this video!  I can get behind this guy and Ollison.  I can clearly see their fits.

That boy is so fast .... he con turn out the lights and be in bed before it is dark!

Atl Falcon and Monolith2001 like this

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

If he can show out in the NFL we can not worry so much about Kenjon Barner and his average return skills.

Barner is a sleeper 53 man cut already. Save money and a spot at RB.

Atl Falcon and JDaveG like this

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

Lol them boys got you going in these past couple of days. I understand though. 

But he’s so easy lol

2 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

I knew they would select a WR. Two things are certain in Falcons drafting. They will trade up and they will take a WR somewhere.

yes so true

2 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

All indications are that he is not a good route runner, so I dont foresee him being used as a traditional receiver. He will likely be involved in gadget plays that scheme him open in space so that he can break off chunk yards. And Im not saying that to knock him because I actually like the pick.

But with Julio and Rid as his new big bros and teachers I can only imagine in a year or 2 his route running will greatly imorove

4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Dude runs a 4.39

Legit fast guy.

that is not fast for 5]9 

8 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

that is not fast for 5]9 

Them short *** legs gotta move fast as ****.