Timing of when all these terrible draft picks of TD turn into brilliant picks of Scott Pioli’s

gazoo

.......Is the moment any of them  start flashing greatness. 

Its humorous to me all these picks posters are angry about have TDs name attached to them. The anger is directed at TD not knowing what he is doing, over-drafting and passing up way better prospects. Not once have I seen Pioli’s name mentioned in the rage.

Just wait though, the good ones will become Pioli’s picks once they prove themselves.

As an infamous TATF poster always says “Trust me”

8 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

The size, speed & length of the corners reek of Quinn/TD.  

We will see if the pan out.  Love the Washington CB if fully recovered

I’m consistent, they are all TD picks.

TD and his scouting department boils down thousands of college players to a narrower down number him and DQ can evaluate together with much input from DQ, then TD picks them.

They are all TDs picks. The great ones and the busts.

3 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

They are all Falcons so I’m their newest, biggest fan. Welcome to Georgia and the brotherhood!

Totally agree. Whether or not I personally scouted them and personally endorsed or personally passed on, now that they are here they are new family and have 10000000% of my support.

I’m not complaining about the picks. Just think back to last year when everyone was freaking out. It turned out to be a very good draft. The Falcons have been kicking as in the draft...not sure if TD should get all the credit. The draft started upgrading when Pioli and DQ came aboard. TD just has a history of not doing well in the trenches and finding a pass rush. That’s a FACT and the whole world knows it. Regardless of what he said she said and who gets credit or blame...theFalcons are clicking in the draft and I’d bet all these no names to most posters turn out to be good players.

13 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’m not complaining about the picks. Just think back to last year when everyone was freaking out. It turned out to be a very good draft. The Falcons have been kicking as in the draft...not sure if TD should get all the credit. The draft started upgrading when Pioli and DQ came aboard. TD just has a history of not doing well in the trenches and finding a pass rush. That’s a FACT and the whole world knows it. Regardless of what he said she said and who gets credit or blame...theFalcons are clicking in the draft and I’d bet all these no names to most posters turn out to be good players.

Part of being a fan is being emotionally involved in the entire process, sometimes getting in over our skis with commentary. Lord knows I do.

That said,  I’m talking about where blame and credit is placed, and more importantly when..

15 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I mean, the GM’s job for personnel is to get the types of players the coach wants...maybe DQ is just better than Mike Smith at knowing what he wants, or describing what he wants, or coaching what he wanted once he gets it.  

17 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

The draft started getting better once MIke Smith and the confusing evolution of his hybrid-amoeba defensive cluster**** thing got out of here. DQ does a great job of deciding what he wants from the grocery store. TD does a great job of shopping.

50 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

I like all the picks but Sheffield and Cominsky

I know so little about either of them it’s going to be fun to watch preseason this year!

At this point I typically post about their skill sets and project how they might fit best in our specific system. 

When we draft Keanu Neal, I did exactly this. I was saying the way we use a box safety he looked like he could be a stud in our scheme. He was used in college more like a free safety and people were reading draft reports about how he wasn’t good at covering receivers 30 yards down field. I was pointing out we were going to use him as a box safety, very differently than he was used in college.