Excitement About NFL Draft

A couple weeks ago I was having a discussion about why I get more excited for the NFL schedule release than I do the draft and I said it was becauase the Falcons always draft a bunch of guys I've never heard of. Well thanks to the Falcons for not letting me down!!

BTW, I'm not saying I like this draft or don't like this draft. I'm saying that I simply don't know who any of these guys are. Dan Quinn has earned the benefit of the doubt over the years so we'll see. The Falcons having 5 preseason games this year might actually be a blessing to give these guys more time to get up to speed, especially our two rookie offensive linemen. There's nothing like live snaps for a player to gain experience and learn and get adjusted to the NFL level.

24 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Man ima keep it 1000 .. I’m usually the first to say DQ is one hellava drafter but outside of pick 14.. this draft looks like shlt . 

Every time I rationalize one pick in this draft, the next one confuses me even more.