What a joke

D.B.N.

Just now, tl;dr said:

Everything I've seen about this pick says it's a good pick

Literally lol people pre type their thread right before we pick and just put whatever name it is before doing ANY research. Dude is a stud played D2 and got an invite to the senior bowl. 4.7 forty I like it

2 minutes ago, Outmyfalconmind said:

Why do we keep addressing needs, and it isn’t ever good enough? Every pick so far has been a need and yet... complaints. It’s the 4th round and if we don’t rewind time and trade up for Ed Oliver, we suck. 

It's because if they never heard of them it's a automatic bad pick. 

Just now, B_84falcons said:

Literally lol people pre type their thread right before we pick and just put whatever name it is before doing ANY research. Dude is a stud played D2 and got an invite to the senior bowl. 4.7 forty I like it

I've seen some people say that he struggles rushing the passer, but for a D2 player, getting an invite to the senior bowl is promising. Let's see what he can do with some coaching. 

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Everything I've seen about this pick says it's a good pick

He was a top 75 player on some draft boards. One I trust had him at #78. For #135, we got *tremendous* value here.

People are focusing on the sack numbers. He's a strongside DE who plays in the backfield. He had 48 TFL in college. He's like an unpolished Patrick Kerney.

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

I've seen some people say that he struggles rushing the passer, but for a D2 player, getting an invite to the senior bowl is promising. Let's see what he can do with some coaching. 

Elite size and speed can play special teams for 1 and get in the rotation if coached up. People just complain to do it haha

1 minute ago, jidady said:

He was a top 75 player on some draft boards. One I trust had him at #78. For #135, we got *tremendous* value here.

People are focusing on the sack numbers. He's a strongside DE who plays in the backfield. He had 48 TFL in college. He's like an unpolished Patrick Kerney.

Consider me sold lol. Overall I think we are having a good draft

1 minute ago, jidady said:

Exactly lol