Sheffield was college football's fastest player in 2018...

jidady

According to  NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000936388

1. Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio State

The Buckeyes' two-sport star is next in line among the parade of NFL draft prospects from the Ohio State DB room. But on the track, he's fearsome as well. Sheffield broke OSU's 60-meter dash indoor record earlier this year with a time of 6.663 seconds. That's the fastest 60 time of any player listed here. The former Alabama player, who had a one-year stop in junior college in between, broke up nine passes last season. That was the second-most on the team to Denzel Ward, who was selected fourth overall by the Cleveland Browns in this year's draft. Word from the OSU staff is that Sheffield is every bit as fast as Ward, who tied for the fastest 40-yard-dash time (4.32) of anyone at the NFL Scouting Combine this year.

2 minutes ago, Upstate NY Falcon said:

Those 9 PBU's don't follow the narrative of a lack of instincts....

Charles Davis mentioned that he sometimes had sloppy feet in college, that is something we can easily correct with him.  I'm super excited about the pick,

That makes two of us

4 minutes ago, Upstate NY Falcon said:

Those 9 PBU's don't follow the narrative of a lack of instincts....

Charles Davis mentioned that he sometimes had sloppy feet in college, that is something we can easily correct with him.  I'm super excited about the pick,

It depends on how much he was targeted. In reading up on him, he was the #3 corner coming out of high school and a 5-star recruit for Saban. His juco game film sounds really good, although I haven't watched it yet. So, I suspect Atlanta believes that he's been a victim of some bad luck and some unrealistic expectations.