We are about to kill this draft tomorrow

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Just remember tomorrow that none of us knew who Damonte Kazee nor Foye Oluokon was when we drafted them, either.

Mocked Kazee bc of his INT numbers and Senior Bowl...

Foye is a different story...

But yea, we will get a name or two...some very solid players avsilsble

8 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Mocked Kazee bc of his INT numbers and Senior Bowl...

Foye is a different story...

But yea, we will get a name or two...some very solid players avsilsble

I was high on Foye as a safety. Blazing speed and plays angry. Also a good character guy with high intelligence.

17 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Just remember tomorrow that none of us knew who Damonte Kazee nor Foye Oluokon was when we drafted them, either.

I knew who Kazee was but didn’t pay any attention to him. I was guilty of not liking the pick because of that but when I went back and watched him that night I thought he was the best player we got in that class. I have complete faith that TD at least one gem on day 3.

Just now, Knight of God said:

No, I was just chatting on why I liked him in the off-season

Cole Holcomb? Plays fast as heck. I think 4.48? Lots of tackle numbers. I’ve watched 2 UNC games...I liked him as a ST guy and depth...

Also, I’m a big fan of Dogbe from Temple..I think he has a lot of upside to crack rotation and really be difficult in the run game...

2 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Cole Holcomb? Plays fast as heck. I think 4.48? Lots of tackle numbers. I’ve watched 2 UNC games...I liked him as a ST guy and depth...

Also, I’m a big fan of Dogbe from Temple..I think he has a lot of upside to crack rotation and really be difficult in the run game...

Usually in a draft I find a few under the radar picks. I am still looking.

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

No, I was just chatting on why I liked him in the off-season

I’ve seen some of your posts on CL...I want to love the pick, but when I watch the Senior Bowl and some games, I’m left wanting more from an OG picked at 14...

I can’t expect QNelson, but 14 isn’t far from 6...and in my head, just feels like a big reach and I’m not sold he can beat out Brown?

For as good as he was in athletic testing, he looks like his feet are in cement blocks too many times and he really is top heavy with average strength....i don’t think he has a chance to 1v1 any premier DTs in the league right now

Just now, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

I’ve seen some of your posts on CL...I want to love the pick, but when I watch the Senior Bowl and some games, I’m left wanting more from an OG picked at 14...

I can’t expect QNelson, but 14 isn’t far from 6...and in my head, just feels like a big reach and I’m not sold he can beat out Brown?

For as good as he was in athletic testing, he looks like his feet are in cement blocks too many times and he really is top heavy with average strength....i don’t think he has a chance to 1v1 any premier DTs in the league right now

I may have been a little harsh on Lindstrom. I liked him during the year. I’m big on pedigree. It’s one of my big deals, the problem was when I started watching tape, I saw things I didn’t like at all. So he became my one radioactive pick. At worst he may be average, but you can’t teach athleticism and smarts. He’s coachable. McGary is big. My issue with McGary is what happened today. 

I don’t wish failure on anyone, but I’m not a fan of the offense we are going with at all. I understand that’s difficult for people to grasp, but I no longer expect a SB win. It wasn’t the loss that slapped me, it was the two years of WTH that got to me. My whole thing is “thrill me with a good defense or I’m not watching next year”. Doesn’t mean I won’t love the franchise, just that it’s getting less fun for me and I hate to ruin it year after year for others.

1 hour ago, The O.D.B said:

There is sooooooo much talent left in this draft. I have a feeling tomorrow will make up for day one catching us all off guard.

26 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Usually in a draft I find a few under the radar picks. I am still looking.

Here are the top rated ones left according to NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027731/article/2019-nfl-draft-ryan-finley-among-best-prospects-remaining

Among the highlights:  

WR Riley Ridley

LB Vosean Joseph

LB Mack Wilson

DE DeAndre Walker

S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

TE Isaac Nauta

C Laimont Gallaird

DE Austin Bryant

DT Gerald Willis

CB Isiah Johnson

DE J. Ledbetter

S Dionte Thompson

Lots of RBs and some QB's none of which I know much about....

1 minute ago, egoprime II said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027731/article/2019-nfl-draft-ryan-finley-among-best-prospects-remaining

Among the highlights:  

WR Riley Ridley

LB Vosean Joseph

LB Mack Wilson

DE DeAndre Walker

TE Isaac Nauta

C Laimont Gallaird

DE Austin Bryant

DT Gerald Willis

CB Isiah Johnson

DE J. Ledbetter

S Dionte Thompson

Thanks for your efforts man. What I mean is, I’m not enthusiastic about not getting anything in the interior and see nothing I’d be able to share on the excitement about. I like a couple of those guys, but I’m iffy. It’s not the FOs fault, I said months ago it’s a weak draft class. Not saying people won’t become stars, it just looks a bit thin.

5 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

Among the highlights:  

WR Riley Ridley

LB Vosean Joseph

LB Mack Wilson

DE DeAndre Walker

TE Isaac Nauta

C Laimont Gallaird

DE Austin Bryant

DT Gerald Willis

CB Isiah Johnson

DE J. Ledbetter

S Dionte Thompson

Out of those players, I'm hoping more for DE Austin Bryant......''

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Thanks for your efforts man. What I mean is, I’m not enthusiastic about not getting anything in the interior and see nothing I’d be able to share on the excitement about. I like a couple of those guys, but I’m iffy. It’s not the FOs fault, I said months ago it’s a weak draft class. Not saying people won’t become stars, it just looks a bit thin.

I get you, I know what you mean.

I want us to get younger depth-wise, except for a few O linemen (which we -appear- to have covered).   Young guys are locked in for four years, plus....you don't know what they might develop into, good or bad.  Good means a starter down the line you didn't expect.  Bad?  Well a one year FA amounts to about the same thing, plus vets are available....

Vets are more expensive, plus they have less or even -no- room to grow.  They  leave a hole behind that needs to be filled, next year.  Its kind of a vicious cycle...

10 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

I get you, I know what you mean.

I want us to get younger depth-wise, except for a few O linemen (which we -appear- to have covered).   Young guys are locked in for four years, plus....you don't know what they might develop into, good or bad.  Good means a starter down the line you didn't expect.  Bad?  Well a one year FA amounts to about the same thing, plus vets are available....

Vets are more expensive, plus they have less or even -no- room to grow.  They  leave a hole behind that needs to be filled, next year.  Its kind of a vicious cycle...

EG my brother, if I haven’t heard that so many times, I would look forward to next year. I need a badass defense man. That’s what I enjoy. It’s supposed to be fun. I have watched too many seasons the way I have the past two years. It doesn’t ruin my day, but I am conscious about the 3 hours I spend. It’s like watching Lifetime, Hallmark, grass growing, or paint drying. Insanely nerve wracking and far longer than 3 hrs

6 hours ago, egoprime II said:

Among the highlights:  

WR Riley Ridley

LB Vosean Joseph

LB Mack Wilson

DE DeAndre Walker

TE Isaac Nauta

C Laimont Gallaird

DE Austin Bryant

DT Gerald Willis

CB Isiah Johnson

DE J. Ledbetter

S Dionte Thompson

Too many Dawgs in that list :lol:

give me CB Amani Oruwariye.

i also wouldn’t be mad if we took Ryan Finley to groom behind Ryan.