TRUju2111

TD using Quinn as his escape goat and Quinn has let him off the hook

172 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2019 at 0:14 AM, TRUju2111 said:

Hmm, the smoke is burning, Quinn takes over the D and TD concentrates purely on offense in FA and the draft. Lol so when our offense trumps our D into another non playoff offseason, who gets the blame...

Well played TD, well played!

Escape goat, smoke is burning, what are you talking about?

If the team underperforms the entire regime gets the blame. If the defense does poorly again, then TD will be the blame for not drafting accordingly, or for not securing any free agents that made improvements to the overall unit. If the fundamental technique is not evident with the D, then Quinn will be to blame. It's not like Quinn would say "hey just let me coach the D and give me whatever scraps you can find for me to work with."

7 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

Escape goat, smoke is burning, what are you talking about?

If the team underperforms the entire regime gets the blame. If the defense does poorly again, then TD will be the blame for not drafting accordingly, or for not securing any free agents that made improvements to the overall unit. If the fundamental technique is not evident with the D, then Quinn will be to blame. It's not like Quinn would say "hey just let me coach the D and give me whatever scraps you can find for me to work with."

If we lose in shootouts all season Quinn will be the first to go. And the way everything has gone thus far, hard for me to see us winning or losing any other way

On 4/27/2019 at 0:14 AM, TRUju2111 said:

Hmm, the smoke is burning, Quinn takes over the D and TD concentrates purely on offense in FA and the draft. Lol so when our offense trumps our D into another non playoff offseason, who gets the blame...

Well played TD, well played!

But you have to remember one thing... The better our O# is,, the better that makes our D# ,, Think about it.. The more time we stay on the field O#cively ... The less our D gets drained.. And drains the opposing D# . Makes us Stronger by the end of the game Our D# will still be strong to finish the game and opposing Ds will be drained.. All but over and will always equal into a Win... 

20 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Could Quinn be fired as defensive coordinator and yet keep his head coaching job? :munch:

OK Riddle me this. if MR throws the rock to JJ and jj falls down at the 5 yard line but rolls into the end zone and fumbles to Sanu  is it a home run? or should we just punt?

On 4/27/2019 at 0:29 AM, TRUju2111 said:

Same thing i heard when i said the falcons suck every game of last year until the browns game..same thing i heard when all off season i said the braves bullpen is garbage. Same thing i heard...well u get the point

"To say I am impressed by the huge turn around is an understatement. They went from a dumpster fire to good real quick. Honestly after all I thought and said I can say this is probably the most proud I have been of the Falcons in a long time."

------------------------------

^^ TruJu2111 after beating the Redskins last year on November 5th. 

TheTrue7 and Falconsfan567 like this

5 hours ago, Shiney_McShine said:

Classic. This brings me back to the old days of the Kris Jenkins thread, the Mike Vick is shelfish thread and anything by Pittman4two. 

I like the threads where we were united against a common foe; like the "Kris Jenkins is so fast"  thread.

Or just funny like the "Morten Anderson is so old" thread.

Now it seems we just eat our own.

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

"To say I am impressed by the huge turn around is an understatement. They went from a dumpster fire to good real quick. Honestly after all I thought and said I can say this is probably the most proud I have been of the Falcons in a long time."

windows-security-pwned-image.-2-.jpg

3 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

:lol::munch:

Falconsfan567 likes this