TRUju2111

TD using Quinn as his escape goat and Quinn has let him off the hook

172 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Did the lindstrom pick make sense?

A lot of sense actually

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

See what I mean. If you can’t take the heat, don’t attempt to be a bad *** and throw it at anyone else. You should have learned that day to stop posting while intoxicated. You bring situations onto yourself. Don’t blame the next guy

You dont even know the situation so why the **** are you involved or even care. HS girl gossip

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

You dont even know the situation so why the **** are you involved or even care. HS girl gossip

Lmao how can anyone now know a situation that’s clearly public. All of your situations are clearly public

Tim Mazetti and Sidecar Falcon like this

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol qb was sacked 42 times last season and absolutely no run game between the tackles. Yeah this pick makes no sense at all. 

And most of sacks/pressure has came from the inside of the line. There was also the inability to run the ball last year. Why would anyone want to fix that?

Edited by wuskillzz
ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, wuskillzz said:

And most of sacks/pressure has came from the inside of the line. There was also the inability to run the ball last year. Why would anyone want to fix that?

Completely beyond me man. May as well allow Matt and Freeman to finish their respective careers in the concussion protocol due to the amount of hits they would take instantly with defensive tackles and linebackers coming through instantly laying would

wuskillzz likes this

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol qb was sacked 42 times last season and absolutely no run game between the tackles. Yeah this pick makes no sense at all. 

You got it all wrong man, the entire situation is ******, paying Brown all that money was ludacris, then we draft a guy to start in front of him.. ya bro it doesnt check out. Signed 3 starting guards the last 2 years only to draft someone. 

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I mean what game are they watching? It's been obvious what are weakness is for awhile now.

ya_boi_j likes this

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The crybaby game

I think its safe to assume Wes is gone, but how about Fusco? i would cut bait. He's never played anything but RG in NFL, and for that money you have to be versatile as a backup. I hate to say it because I rallied for him as soon as Minnesota let him go. I was mad that Shan stole him, and he would have helped ALOT in 2017, but we just don't need him any more. 

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I think its safe to assume Wes is gone, but how about Fusco? i would cut bait. He's never played anything but RG in NFL, and for that money you have to be versatile as a backup.

I dunno, maybe Fusco. I believe Lindstrom will be the starting RG. Brown and Wes will serve as their backups

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I dunno, maybe Fusco. I believe Lindstrom will be the starting RG. Brown and Wes will serve as their backups

I could see Wes and Fusco gone, since McGary can play OG, and in reality might be even better there. By no means am I saying that is what he was drafted for.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
ya_boi_j likes this

10 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I think its safe to assume Wes is gone, but how about Fusco? i would cut bait. He's never played anything but RG in NFL, and for that money you have to be versatile as a backup. I hate to say it because I rallied for him as soon as Minnesota let him go. I was mad that Shan stole him, and he would have helped ALOT in 2017, but we just don't need him any more. 

Definitely can see Wes getting the axe, as I mentioned in a bunch of other threads.

As for Fusco, I know he's not overly impressive, but unless he struggles massively AND we have someone else that gives good reason to think they'll be a better backup, I think we hold onto Fusco for this season. However, I do think he's long gone by next offseason.

We could cut him this year, but it'd have to be a post 6/1 cut & that'd only save about $1.25M.

If we wait until next offseason to cut him outright, it frees up $3.4M.

17 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Hmm, the smoke is burning, Quinn takes over the D and TD concentrates purely on offense in FA and the draft. Lol so when our offense trumps our D into another non playoff offseason, who gets the blame...

Well played TD, well played!

I was just curious, do you know the lotto numbers by any chance ?

16 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Welcome to Yo Lover's word of the day!!!

Today we educate @TRUju2111 on the term "scapegoat" *cheers*, because his silly *** said escape goat *boos*

As you can see here, we have the definition of a "scapegoat", boy do I bet @TRUju2111 wish he had one right about now!! 

scape·goat
/ˈskāpˌɡōt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.
    synonyms: whipping boy, victim, Aunt Sally; More

2. 2.
    (in the Bible) a goat sent into the wilderness after the Jewish chief priest had symbolically laid the sins of the people upon it (Lev. 16).
verb
  1. 1.
    make a scapegoat of.
    "few things are harder for kids to bear than being scapegoated

:tiphat: A lesson learned.

Ovie_Lover likes this

13 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Hmm, the smoke is burning, Quinn takes over the D and TD concentrates purely on offense in FA and the draft. Lol so when our offense trumps our D into another non playoff offseason, who gets the blame...

Well played TD, well played!

Falcons are about to get that Lombardi.

8 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

You got it all wrong man, the entire situation is ******, paying Brown all that money was ludacris, then we draft a guy to start in front of him.. ya bro it doesnt check out. Signed 3 starting guards the last 2 years only to draft someone. 

So now you're making Ludacris your escape goat?

ludagoat.jpg.f169813f4d404ffaaa7c19528f74f868.jpg

18 hours ago, birdz4i said:

escape goat?

hqdefault.jpg

The thread really should've ended with this post but I'm glad it didn't. 

I love this post, and for some reason the part that cracks me up is the wake.  It gives the escape goat a sense of speed lol.  Well done.  

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

The thread really should've ended with this post but I'm glad it didn't. 

I love this post, and for some reason the part that cracks me up is the wake.  It gives the escape goat a sense of speed lol.  Well done.  

logo.jpg

octoslash and Tim Mazetti like this