TRUju2111

TD using Quinn as his escape goat and Quinn has let him off the hook

172 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

My favorite part of social media is getting to see people talk about something they have absolutely no knowledge of and yet they speak on it like they're experts. 

“Escape goat....”

7 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Im saying i have zero actual social media, so guys like you who are obsessed can tell me wat they want. Just like im a mellinial because im 34 yet every a single person i know my age is the exact opposite. 

Technically you are a Xennial, don't be so hard on yourself.

8 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Same thing i heard when i said the falcons suck every game of last year until the browns game..same thing i heard when all off season i said the braves bullpen is garbage. Same thing i heard...well u get the point

So you are a Class A Whiner....congrats...

Im not from Georgia so the eliminates illiterate 

WTF? Are you really this much of a simpleton?

JDaveG and Sidecar Falcon like this

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

How dare u disrespect John Wick like that..ba thing coming your way

That's funny as h***  "baaa thing coming your way."

Edited by Williamb

OMFG....lol... I just ended my 5th 12 hour shift of the week, logged on and read through this thread. I cant stop laughing... thanks guys for making my week... This thread is Gold... Mods, please Pin this! I havent laughed this hard in a long time!.... This thread could actually be The GOAT!

This isnt social media, my fav part of taft is when clowns be clowns, and your are one of my favorite!

Your history here says you have absolutely no reason to call anyone by another name

TheTrue7 and Falconsfan567 like this

Lol i laughed because i didnt know how to spell it..thats how far from that seen i am. Sorry sir, i dont know how to spell every word in the dictionary

Everyone can spell scene though

7 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Who ****** cares bro..seriously get ****** lost dude..nothing is worse than texting spelling grammer nazi..you no loner exhist..goodbye

Longer

exist

Sidecar Falcon likes this

52 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Longer

exist

Lol brah you are saying the exact same **** as dudes last night. I thought you were better than this, but as time goes by i have realized you just like to attack other posters

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

Lol brah you are saying the exact same **** as dudes last night. I thought you were better than this, but as time goes by i have realized you just like to attack other posters

I don’t attack ****. If you bring stuff onto yourself that’s on you. You were on suicide watch when someone said you act like a ***** yet you turn around and call someone else out of their name and think it’s okay. Doesn’t work that way

mikeg272 likes this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t attack ****. If you bring stuff onto yourself that’s on you. You were on suicide watch when someone said you act like a ***** yet you turn around and call someone else out of their name and think it’s okay. Doesn’t work that way

I didnt deserve to be called a ***** over nothing, as for my situation, that dude has been asking for an *** whoopin for months and i got tired of him. And i didnt just throw out the word *****, i used it in an entire paragraph explaining how i feel about him. I still feel that way about him and always will

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

I didnt deserve to be called a ***** over nothing, as for my situation, that dude has been asking for an *** whoopin for months and i got tired of him. And i didnt just throw out the word *****, i used it in an entire paragraph explaining how i feel about him. I still feel that way about him and always will

See what I mean. If you can’t take the heat, don’t attempt to be a bad *** and throw it at anyone else. You should have learned that day to stop posting while intoxicated. You bring situations onto yourself. Don’t blame the next guy

I’m glad to see he is getting it here, he also is extremely over-reactionary in the Braves threads. 

And a pattern of spelling and grammar errors denotes sloppiness and a lack of caring, so why would you think anyone would care what you have to say if you don’t have enough self respect to care yourself? 

ya_boi_j likes this

2 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

I’m glad to see he is getting it here, he also is extremely over-reactionary in the Braves threads. 

And a pattern of spelling and grammar errors denotes sloppiness and a lack of caring, so why would you think anyone would care what you have to say if you don’t have enough self respect to care yourself? 

Or how angry he is while typing