TRUju2111

TD using Quinn as his escape goat and Quinn has let him off the hook

172 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TRUju2111 said:

Hmm, the smoke is burning, Quinn takes over the D and TD concentrates purely on offense in FA and the draft. Lol so when our offense trumps our D into another non playoff offseason, who gets the blame...

Well played TD, well played!

TMZ certified post...

8 minutes ago, k-train said:

A. That's not how you do the English.

B. I am 100% an introvert, so I have zero problem being considered a loner, and I really don't follow how that's even supposed to be some sort of insult in the first place.

Bro english is the ****** easiest class in the world, i got top 3 in my class every year, even when the teacher kicked me out of the class 18 times my JR year..you know why? Because when im writing a ****** paper caring even 10% equals an A. I care about a -100 here..amd you are so lost on the loner thing it is ****** hillarious

3 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Ben burr, anthony nelson, ledbetter. Problem is not much left. We are at the point where its a toss up, diamond in the rough

In all seriousness, in terms of remaining LBs available still don't sleep on Mack Wilson (Alabama), David Long (West Virginia), Blake Cashman (Minnesota), or even Ty Summers (TCU). As long as they are healthy, I think any of those guys could be an asset to our LB corps.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

You know... You don't have to  write down every stupid though that you have.

It is ok to keep stupid thoughts to yourself.,,,in fact we encourage it.

So why did you post your stupid thought on here?

1 minute ago, k-train said:

In all seriousness, in terms of remaining LBs available still don't sleep on Mack Wilson (Alabama), David Long (West Virginia), Blake Cashman (Minnesota), or even Ty Summers (TCU). As long as they are healthy, I think any of those guys could be an asset to our LB corps.

Ya i like Mack Wilson also, not to familiar with the rest

4 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

This isnt social media, my fav part of taft is when clowns be clowns, and your are one of my favorite!

This is social media lol. What do you think this is

Cool man, i guess taft is all i got, i will start telling people to hit me up on taft sense i have deleted everything else

All I'm saying if you're going to diss Georgia and talk about you're not illiterate you might want to use the right "since"

Googlywoogly likes this

Posted (edited)

Bro english is the ****** easiest class in the world, i got top 3 in my class every year, even when the teacher kicked me out of the class 18 times my JR year..you know why? Because when im writing a ****** paper caring even 10% equals an A. I care about a -100 here..amd you are so lost on the loner thing it is ****** hillarious

I hope you get a chance to awaken from your drunken stupor in the morning and re-read what you just said.

1) How are you going to be an Atlanta Falcons fan, and come on TATF and disrespect everyone from Georgia? I'm from Michigan, and would never consider that. Not only is it rude, but incredibly ignorant. 

2) why do you gotta curse every other word? It's distasteful, and this is not a place for people to be blatantly disrespectful. They were poking fun of the fact that you have spent "34 years" on this earth, but still think it's "escape goat". What do you expect? You made a funny mistake, and people ran with it lol. Kudos on "space goats" BTW lol. 

3) just roll with the punches and have a good laugh. No need to insult the home state of our precious Falcons. Obviously, the Falcons mean family to most of us on here. This place isn't typically for the average fan. You are going to find people passionate about things/players that others aren't. There is such thing as a healthy disagreement. It doesn't have to result in curse words and being disrespectful. Respect each others opinion, and where the opinion derived from. 

Idk why I'm explaining all this to OP though. Should be common sense for a "34" year old(even though I have my doubts because you were just was talking **** and threw in 'Fortnite' and 'Thanos' references.)

Just don't come on here being disrespectful. We are all adults, and should act like it more often. It messes with the little integrity AFMB's still has. 

And if you're frustrated with what I just said, go on and use me as the escaped space goat.

Edited by LaurentRobinsonDaGawd

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

My favorite part of social media is getting to see people talk about something they have absolutely no knowledge of and yet they speak on it like they're experts. 

The internet gave everyone opinion..thats why 5% of.Americans believe the earth is.flat and have "science" to prove it.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

5 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Hmm, the smoke is burning, Quinn takes over the D and TD concentrates purely on offense in FA and the draft. Lol so when our offense trumps our D into another non playoff offseason, who gets the blame...

Well played TD, well played!

You for real? 

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

All I'm saying if you're going to diss Georgia and talk about you're not illiterate you might want to use the right "since"

And use tatf instead of Taft

youngbloodz likes this

5 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Who ****** cares bro..seriously get ****** lost dude..nothing is worse than texting spelling grammer nazi..you no loner exhist..goodbye

Did you mean "you  no longer exist"?

5 hours ago, k-train said:

Dont you dare ruin this thread