TRUju2111

TD using Quinn as his escape goat and Quinn has let him off the hook

172 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I'm hoping op's usage of "escape goat" was just a reference to 'The Office.'

reading some of his replies, i would hazard a guess of no. 

Just now, k-train said:

You're

Who ****** cares bro..seriously get ****** lost dude..nothing is worse than texting spelling grammer nazi..you no loner exhist..goodbye

1 minute ago, birdz4i said:

reading some of his replies, i would hazard a guess of no. 

Scaoe goat, escape goat..who ****** cares..only the toothless in georgia, got nothin else

20 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Yup, only reason im on these boards..to vent, so that i can keep the Atl pride in front of all these sea fans. I used to be positive and then Vick went to jail, i went to the last SB...etc etc

It’s all good, bro.  No need to take it down a negative road.  Been enough of that lately.  It’s going to be a great year of Falcons football in 2019.  Enjoy the ride...

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

No u r a loner

But you yourself just said, "You no loner"...which implies that I am in fact not a loner.

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

It’s all good, bro.  No need to take it down a negative road.  Been enough of that lately.  It’s going to be a great year of Falcons football in 2019.  Enjoy the ride...

Our defense scares me to death..we are a Deion Jones injury away from being absolutely ****** terrible.  

FalconsIn2012 likes this

4 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Scaoe goat, escape goat..who ****** cares..only the toothless in georgia, got nothin else

How about Space Goat?

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

Our defense scares me to death..we are a Deion Jones injury away from being absolutely ****** terrible.  

Me too.  Is BBK still on the board?

1 minute ago, k-train said:

But you yourself just said, "You no loner"...which implies that I am in fact not a loner.

But i dint say you're so by your counts the "you" doesnt count. So sir you are a loner

“Escape Goat” will now live on forever alongside such glorious sayings as “hive sop dap” and “cat down the mountain melted theater butter”.

Ergo Proxy likes this

Just now, birdz4i said:

space ghost anyone?

th?id=OIP.izRgVmNzLvVUT2f8875EJQHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=272&h=171

I have a pick like that of me, but no uniform, why cover the muscles

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

But i dint say you're so by your counts the "you" doesnt count. So sir you are a loner

lol...just talk football.  Stop trying to argue or respond to everyone.  Who can we add to our linebacker corp tomorrow?

Just now, Drew4719 said:

“Escape Goat” will now live on forever alongside such glorious sayings as “hive sop dap” and “cat down the mountain melted theater butter”.

If escape goat competes with hive sop dap i have done my job tonight. I will take a bow, smoke some dabs and hope i get to be a hero not thanos on fortnite...yes sir

FalconsIn2012 and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

A. That's not how you do the English.

B. I am 100% an introvert, so I have zero problem being considered a loner, and I really don't follow how that's even supposed to be some sort of insult in the first place.

Falconsfan567 likes this

5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

lol...just talk football.  Stop trying to argue or respond to everyone.  Who can we add to our linebacker corp tomorrow?

Ben burr, anthony nelson, ledbetter. Problem is not much left. We are at the point where its a toss up, diamond in the rough