TRUju2111

TD using Quinn as his escape goat and Quinn has let him off the hook

172 posts in this topic

Hmm, the smoke is burning, Quinn takes over the D and TD concentrates purely on offense in FA and the draft. Lol so when our offense trumps our D into another non playoff offseason, who gets the blame...

Well played TD, well played!

 

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

My favorite part of social media is getting to see people talk about something they have absolutely no knowledge of and yet they speak on it like they're experts. 

This isnt social media, my fav part of taft is when clowns be clowns, and your are one of my favorite!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

This isnt social media, my fav part of taft is when clowns be clowns, and your are one of my favorite!

Oh... Sweetie...

so·cial me·di·a
/ˌsōSHəl ˈmēdēə/
noun
noun: social media; plural noun: social medias
  1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Yo Lover's word of the day!!!

Today we educate @TRUju2111 on the term "scapegoat" *cheers*, because his silly *** said escape goat *boos*

As you can see here, we have the definition of a "scapegoat", boy do I bet @TRUju2111 wish he had one right about now!! 

scape·goat
/ˈskāpˌɡōt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.
    synonyms: whipping boy, victim, Aunt Sally; More
     
  2. 2.
    (in the Bible) a goat sent into the wilderness after the Jewish chief priest had symbolically laid the sins of the people upon it (Lev. 16).
verb
  1. 1.
    make a scapegoat of.
    "few things are harder for kids to bear than being scapegoated
     
     
     
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Oh... Sweetie...

so·cial me·di·a
/ˌsōSHəl ˈmēdēə/
noun
noun: social media; plural noun: social medias
  1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Cool man, i guess taft is all i got, i will start telling people to hit me up on taft sense i have deleted everything else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea...this is an all time low for OP

Same thing i heard when i said the falcons suck every game of last year until the browns game..same thing i heard when all off season i said the braves bullpen is garbage. Same thing i heard...well u get the point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Same thing i heard when i said the falcons suck every game of last year until the browns game..same thing i heard when all off season i said the braves bullpen is garbage. Same thing i heard...well u get the point

quote-i-m-right-and-everyone-else-is-wro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Idk what you're trying to say but ok slugger, you do what your wee little heart desires.

Im saying i have zero actual social media, so guys like you who are obsessed can tell me wat they want. Just like im a mellinial because im 34 yet every a single person i know my age is the exact opposite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TRUju2111 said:

Im saying i have zero actual social media, so guys like you who are obsessed can tell me wat they want. Just like im a mellinial because im 34 yet every a single person i know my age is the exact opposite. 

This is social media, so yeah my dude you got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hjerry said:

That all you do is whine?

Yup, only reason im on these boards..to vent, so that i can keep the Atl pride in front of all these sea fans. I used to be positive and then Vick went to jail, i went to the last SB...etc etc

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is social media, so yeah my dude you got it. 

Wierd i have neve seen anything on taft outside of taft..to me social media is out there for the world to see..this is way ****** mor private..they dont call chat rooms social media brah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, k-train said:

I swear half the time I can't tell if people on this board are drunk, illiterate, or having a stroke.

Im not from Georgia so the eliminates illiterate 

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TRUju2111 said:

Wierd i have neve seen anything on taft outside of taft..to me social media is out there for the world to see..this is way ****** mor private..they dont call chat rooms social media brah

Anyone on the internet can see this. Private my *** man :lol:

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Yup, only reason im on these boards..to vent, so that i can keep the Atl pride in front of all these sea fans. I used to be positive and then Vick went to jail, i went to the last SB...etc etc

We all went through it, you ain't special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now