FalconBlood

Best Remaining Targets?

134 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I honestly do not know much about him.

He’s okay man, he’s not anything to really talk about. Like a good many Bama linebackers, his flaws are covered by a tremendous DL, LB Corps, and safeties

Just now, Knight of God said:

He’s okay man, he’s not anything to really talk about. Like a good many Bama linebackers, his flaws are covered by a tremendous DL, LB Corps, and safeties

Gotcha

Knight of God likes this

If we got Chauncey Gardner at S, Oruwariye or Johnson at CB, Bryant or Nelson or Omenihu or Crosby at DE, and one of the loved late round RBs...I'd feel way different about this draft.  They're not Wilkins, but there's a lot of potential there.

Who you guys got as the best safety prospect or CB/S hybrid?

NWFALCON likes this

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

I remember saying we weren’t trading up.

tomorrow I think

RB, DE, Safety, and DT. In that order ala 2012. We already had the Bama receiver and Koetter signing.

I can deal with that or CB, DE who can reduce, RB , S and then whatever.

Lot of talent still left in this draft.  And we're going to have to make a hard push for UDFA as well at RB, WR, LB and a couple other positions where a UDFA can make the rotation.

1 minute ago, takeitdown said:

I can deal with that or CB, DE who can reduce, RB , S and then whatever.

Lot of talent still left in this draft.  And we're going to have to make a hard push for UDFA as well at RB, WR, LB and a couple other positions where a UDFA can make the rotation.

Like I said. I’m not worried about it.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Like I said. I’m not worried about it.

Who is your favorite S left, or couple safeties?

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

His game is severely inconsistent and weakened as the season progressed.

I think he’s the most talented ball hawking safety left. You are correct he needs to fine tune his focus and learn better techniques. I think he has a high ceiling, but he is available in the 4th for a reason.

Knight of God likes this

31 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

I think he’s the most talented ball hawking safety left. You are correct he needs to fine tune his focus and learn better techniques. I think he has a high ceiling, but he is available in the 4th for a reason.

I Roll Tide pretty hard and would love to have him, but he needs work. 

FalconBlood likes this

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gerald Willis will be a falcon 

If he keeps a good head on his shoulders, I have no doubt he is the steal of the draft, similar to Grady. He has ALOT of red flags/incidents/suspensions though. Based purely on the field, he's a 2nd round draft pick. Factor in the red flags, and one team is going to either very much regret taking a flier on him, or be one of the happiest teams about this draft in a couple years. Could literally go either way, with no in-between. He has the football tools. He also has the history of a scumbag. Kids make mistakes though, and learn from them. His brother is Landon Collins, who seems very stable mentally, so maybe he was just young and dumb. 

ya_boi_j likes this

11 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I don’t think we are moving up!

i think we kinda have to consolidate picks... i can't see us drafting 7 additional players wi the off-season we've already had. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

Just now, ramonezy said:

i think we kinda have to consolidate picks... i can't see us drafting 7 additional players wi the off-season we've already had. 

Agreed I just figured they were staying put yesterday but today I think we will be very active!

3 fourth round picks would be nice. Get three off these guys then...

Amari Oruwariye, CB

Anthony Nelson, DE/DT

Ryan Finley, QB

Rendell Wren, DT

then add Gary Johnson, LB and a RB with late round picks.

FalconBlood likes this